Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

forceful fingerpushing = long philtrum  

RSS
silverfishKapenta

A friend allowed me to share his picture. Like many fighters in his family, when he was in his teens he practiced finger pushing to allow him to talk and move better. It has left him with wide IMW, good forward facial growth and good cheek bones, but also an exceptionally long philtrum.  He doesn't mind the way he looks but he has noticed he gets stared at occasionally.

My question is that looking at the shape of his nose, wouldn’t this suggest that the midline sutures don't separate after the teenage years? I mean, you can see from this photo that his nostrils are very small. If his sutures had loosened from finger pushing, wouldn't the base of his nose be wider?

***APRIL FOOLS!!!*** 

It's just another celebrity- Yoda of Hollywood Starwars fame. And I don't actually know him or his personal oral history, although I do know that many from the Puppet Clan do practise finger pushing to widen their mouths, but I don't know if Yoda does.

May you have an interesting and enlightening first day of April.

(And I haven't figured out how to insert pictures so that people without a membership can see them. Argh! Sorry non-members, you'll have to scour the internet to find pictures of Yoda yourselves.)

Posted : 31/03/2020 10:09 pm
Fred liked
Elwynn
Estimable Member

Very niche joke 👍 

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 12:45 am
FanaticMind

please ban this guy, thinks he's [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] funny or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2020 1:20 am