Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Solved] Flatter forehead  

RSS
vitas

I need to have a flatter forehead, I do not want my forehead to be as sloped. How do I achieve this?:

Posted : 31/10/2020 1:11 am
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

Fix your posture already. Thats the answer.

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2020 3:55 pm
vitas

@chiefkeefsosa how? Fixing my posture would just tilt my head backwards which will make my forehead look more slanted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2020 4:45 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

@vitas nah bro your forehead and skull will change shape over time with correct posture. It will put the correct forces on the skull and stop it from being incorrectly effected by gravity.

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2020 9:03 pm
vitas

@chiefkeefsosa in my post I never said that a slanted forehead was a result of bad posture, I just want a flatter forehead that is all. How do you know that fixing my posture will give me a flatter forehead? It is not in the rule book that flatter forehead = good posture at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2020 1:23 am
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

What causes the bottom of the frontal bone to move forwards (and upwards maybe?), resulting in the appearance of a sloped forehead? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2020 12:31 pm
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: @fluffycutecat

What causes the bottom of the frontal bone to move forwards (and upwards maybe?), resulting in the appearance of a sloped forehead? 

It's more likely for the top of the frontal bone to recede and the overall anterior-posterior skull length to decrease. This happens to many between early childhood and adulthood. My own developmental pattern is a good example of this:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2020 1:04 pm