Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

FINALLY feeling it in my cheekbones  

RSS
PolHolmes

Mewing since around February of 2019 with ZERO visible progress. Just last night after applying a steady force of maybe 50% I am starting to feel that sensation in my cheekbones that a lot of 'mewers' talk about. So yeah I hope to see some results in the coming months. I believe achieving this sensation is absolutely vital for seeing visible progress, as like I said previously, I've had no results at all apart from a change in my gonial angle. But yeah feels good to finally do this properly, however, quite tiring for the tongue still!

Posted : 08/10/2019 2:16 pm
Achillespalate

Always good to hear people doing improvements, great work man! In my case it took quite a while before i even felt anything in the cheekbones and then it started with like a "warm" sensation which later turned into a tightening kind of feeling of the skin around the cheekbones and a few months later they started to become visible in the mirror, as of today they are even quite prominent so I believe you are on the right path and i wish you all the best in your progress. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 2:58 pm
printfactory

Did you guys change your mewing technique or just kept doing the same thing and then one day felt the tingling in your cheekbones?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 4:01 pm
krollic
Estimable Member

ages, guys?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 11:18 am
Achillespalate

@krollic

Im 23

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 3:37 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register