Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

FAGGA appliance in Sweden, Nordic?

Vikke43

Does anyone know if treatment is available with the FAGGA appliance in Sweden or if not in the Nordic and Europé?

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2019 11:18 am
Loliboly
Estimable Member

Don't know specifically about the FAGGA. But go to https://orthotropics.com/ and just scroll down the page. They have mapped out orthotropists all over the world. Don't know about regular orthodontists.

PS. Du är också svensk alltså?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2019 5:08 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Ask Las Vegas Institute.  They train dentists to use it.  However, typically it’s better to find an orthodontist who uses it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 6:22 am
bellalla

Vet inte hur mycket hjälp det är men denna bloggen : https://15monthslater.wordpress.com/ är den enda jag hittat i Sverige om ämnet. Han gick hos Geir Olsen på en klinik som heter Tannami i Norge, tyvärr verkar han missnöjd med behandlingen. Tror han hade ALF (jag vet inte riktigt vad skillnaden mellan alla appliances är)

Det säkraste kortet vore nog att spara ihop pengar några år och åka till Mike Mew i England... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2019 10:25 am
Tom B

You could try contacting the facial beauty institute and ask if they know of anybody there. They teach dentists/orthodontists how to use the appliance. Almost positive there are no LVI dentists in Sweden or Norway. There is one in Germany and one in England. Those would be the closest to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2019 2:16 am