Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Extreme white skin ,sign of craniofacial dystrophy?  

RSS
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

°°

Posted : 05/02/2020 1:35 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Why?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 1:38 am
PaperBag
Estimable Member

Are you referring to a lack of circulation causing a pale looking skin tone? Here's a before and after of someone who did facepulling and endonasal balloon treatment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 3:55 am
max iller
Eminent Member

Im no dermatologist but I believe circulation and skin health would correlate more with muscle and soft tissue (where the blood circulates to your skin) than bone.

Also camera ---- and the sun can all affect the before after you've provided.

Your genetic makeup to whether you burn/tan all probably have a higher effect on skin melanin/colour than bone recession.

Some people are just white as [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] apparently, others tan a lot. Depends where your ancestors lived and evolved. There may be something to say for genetic adaptability/unlocking of unused genes postnatally from triggers though.

Anyway It's beside the point but my face is a pretty consistent tone and my best developed features arent any more or less pale than my flaws.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 5:06 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@maxiller

no I remember darkingo talking about the white pale look some people got with maloclussion i though maybe this could have something to do with it but 

maybe not  i am not saying that what darkingo says is right but maybe it could been in a related to each other

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 11:12 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

My face has a nice olive tone and historically bad CFD. So probably not. My unexposed skin is pretty pale, though. Not the most pale but definitely on the lighter end of the spectrum. My undertone is a bit greenish too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 4:53 pm
noises
Eminent Member

I never had extreme pale skin but it does seem like my complexion got darker after mewing. My skin looks more coarse too, even at 24 it was still somewhat juvenile and feminine like that of a teenager.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 5:41 am
Sergio-OMS
Trusted Member

@eddiemoney

Caucasian genes are associated with anterior mandibular hypoplasia (small lower jaw).
Therefore, Caucasian people tend to have the associated problems with a small lower jaw (for instance, a small upper jaw also). Caucasian people are biretruded when compared with African people.

It's all a spectrum of races and genes, but that explains that association.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 6:49 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

I believe the term "white" in the proposition is misplaced - paleness or lack of facial flush/glow is more what we're talking about. The decrease in proper blood circulation, innervation, and the complications from poor breathing and posture that come from CFD are likely to show up in the face as poor skin, undereye circles, and the lack of blood flow that we call "paleness". It's the same look someone gets when they're sick or in shock 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 7:55 am
max iller liked
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @sergio-oms

@eddiemoney

Caucasian genes are associated with anterior mandibular hypoplasia (small lower jaw).
Therefore, Caucasian people tend to have the associated problems with a small lower jaw (for instance, a small upper jaw also). Caucasian people are biretruded when compared with African people.

It's all a spectrum of races and genes, but that explains that association.

I disagree, European skulls grow the most facial bone prominence out of all other groups. 

Larger mandibles, longer maxilla, and stronger nasal bones. Meanwhile African skulls grow the least bony prominence. 

Both Europeans and Africans tend to Class 2 bites, but in Div 2 (overbite) and Div 1 (more open bite) respectively. My guess is the smaller African mandible causes the tongue to push more against the teeth. 

We can talk about this in the phenotype thread more if you'd like. https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/proper-facial-development-aesthetics-and-phenotype/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 9:22 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

still have my thoughts about it my myself have a really pale skin really light and i do have some signs of CFD like a small dorsal hump some recession in the face 

under eye bags 

but are their like maybe some vitamins which can help by getting a better circulation?

but i must say the kwality of my skin is pretty good my skin is really soft because of the cold showers and i never had any pimples or acne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2020 12:51 pm