Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Experienced sensations from (hard-moderate) mewing  

RSS
Community Lurker

- I've been feeling pressure in my cheekbones when hardmewing and pushing my tongue outward horizontally against the uppoer palate (alveolar ridge)
- I hear crackling noises in between my cheekbones and alveolar ridge when readjusting my tongue properly in order to really get to certain hard to get to spots at times.
- Another place where i sometimes feel pressure (or where i also hear crackling sounds when readjusting my tongue into a more proper fit) is my ears. It feels very similiar to opening up the eustachian tubes, that thing that happens when you're inside a descending airplane. It usually starts off with a crackling noise followed by me continueing my reposotioning/push outward and then the 'opening' of my ears. Not sure why this happens so if anyone has any ideas about that, the floor is yours.
- Lastly, i've obviously also been feeling pressure on the inner sides of the alveolar ridge itself due to my tongue pressing outwards.

Mewing results (mewing time: 6+ months): pretty sure my whole face has become a bit wider. Have multiple pictures (made more to compensate for the lack of a professional well done comparison set up picture, will track progress soon with pics withexact angle, distance, lighting etc.) that when i compare them that seem to indicate that that is in fact the case and that my zygomatic bones have popped out more to the sides.

My eyes have also become smaller looking and more deep set

There's some other stuff but i'm not gonna bother to elaborate on that right now, will do when i share my progress with pictures.

Posted : 27/04/2019 4:33 pm
Community Lurker

Since i seemingly can't edit my post atm, i'll do it this way.

I realise now that this thread is probably more fitting in the case discussions section in hindsight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2019 4:38 pm
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @community-lurker

- I've been feeling pressure in my cheekbones when hardmewing and pushing my tongue outward horizontally against the uppoer palate (alveolar ridge)
- I hear crackling noises in between my cheekbones and alveolar ridge when readjusting my tongue properly in order to really get to certain hard to get to spots at times.
- Another place where i sometimes feel pressure (or where i also hear crackling sounds when readjusting my tongue into a more proper fit) is my ears. It feels very similiar to opening up the eustachian tubes, that thing that happens when you're inside a descending airplane. It usually starts off with a crackling noise followed by me continueing my reposotioning/push outward and then the 'opening' of my ears. Not sure why this happens so if anyone has any ideas about that, the floor is yours.
- Lastly, i've obviously also been feeling pressure on the inner sides of the alveolar ridge itself due to my tongue pressing outwards.

Very interesting. Seems similar to my current situation.

Posted by: @community-lurker

There's some other stuff but i'm not gonna bother to elaborate on that right now, will do when i share my progress with pictures

It's been nearly a year since you posted, how's the progress been?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2020 10:55 pm
LACHRIS

it’s very hard for me to push outwards, do you do a suction to push outwards or was it just practice pushing outwards?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2020 12:22 am