Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Does my nose protrude because of a high, arched and narrow palate?  

RSS
jojobabeads
(@jojobabeads)

I'm not the best at explaining things, but I'll give it a shot.

For the past few days, I have been focusing on pushing forward with the tip of my tongue against philtrum and the columella (or at least where I think they would be on the other side) to try to correct the sunken part below my nose and above my teeth. While I did manage to straighten my teeth slightly and bring them more forward, essentially I deepened the arch of my palate and I have noticed that my nose has become more prominent. I'm really hoping that it will go back to how it was.

I should note that it was already prominent and I was hoping that trying this would help to mitigate that by bringing my gums forward. So is it possible that the protrusion of my nose is due to my high and narrow palate? And what could I do to possibly correct that?

Any and all advice or info would be appreciated.

This topic was modified 1 week  ago 2 times by jojobabeads
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2018 7:08 pm
tgw
 tgw
(@tgw)

Do you have any pictures?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2018 10:08 pm
dreamMaxilla
(@dreammaxilla)

Please post pictures , so that we all be able to understand what is your problem looks like .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2018 8:23 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register