Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Does mewing effect your hearing?

dan0
 dan0

I feel like my ears are more "open" and have like a slight pressure behind the eardrums.

Anyone else find mewing effect their hearing?

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2020 8:41 am
Elwynn
Estimable Member

I haven't experienced any noticeable changes in my hearing, but my breathing and sinus congestion (especially after waking up) have improved greatly. Possibly as a result of this improved breathing, I experience less brainfog than I did previously. Furthermore, my voice has gotten noticeably deeper. Given my experience, and that all the sense organs of head participate in one cohesive "system", I wouldn't be surprised if mewing had an affect on some people's hearing as well. I mean, changes in the soft tissue and bone structure of the skull can also change the forces that are excreted on the ears, right?

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 12:06 am
max iller
Eminent Member

Its possible for the condyle of the mandible to push against the hearing complex and cause pain and disruption. Fixing your posture will improve almost every aspect of your life though, wouldn't surprise me If your hearing perception improves tbh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 1:05 am
RamonT
Trusted Member
Posted by: @dan0

I feel like my ears are more "open" and have like a slight pressure behind the eardrums.

Anyone else find mewing effect their hearing?

IMHO, Absolutely!.....You are on your way, keep it up, bro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 9:52 am