Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Does anyone take k2 supplements and have they gotten results  

RSS
mewisit

Hfjgkvhk

Posted : 28/08/2020 10:51 am
CrimsonChin

For what exactly? I've been taking Calcium/Vitamin K2/Magnesium for around a month to try and remineralize my teeth, but that takes at the very least 6 months. I do have less tooth pain than before, though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2020 3:23 pm
mewisit

Facial structure changes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2020 3:46 pm
acid
 acid

I have been taking k2, d3 and magnesium, for 3 months, no changes at the moment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 7:49 am
dadfa

Many people have taken K2, but I've never seen anyone provide real evidence that it is effective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 12:43 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@dadfa placebo maybe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 4:51 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@dadfa placebo maybe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 4:52 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member

When I did boxing my hands hurt for about 4 days after each session, with K2 it shortened to 2 days. Also I experienced sudden growth(+4cm) even though I didn't have any for 2 years at 19. I took MK-7, took D and Boron as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 5:59 pm
dadfa

Your growth could of been better posture or a bad measurement.  When it comes to boxing and other related sports the beginning training the bones and muscles are going to hurt more.  As your body gets used to it people tend to heal quicker.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2020 2:38 am