Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Does anyone take k2 supplements and have they gotten results

mewisit

Hfjgkvhk

Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2020 10:51 am
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

For what exactly? I've been taking Calcium/Vitamin K2/Magnesium for around a month to try and remineralize my teeth, but that takes at the very least 6 months. I do have less tooth pain than before, though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2020 3:23 pm
mewisit

Facial structure changes

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2020 3:46 pm
acid
 acid

I have been taking k2, d3 and magnesium, for 3 months, no changes at the moment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 7:49 am
dadfa
Eminent Member

Many people have taken K2, but I've never seen anyone provide real evidence that it is effective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 12:43 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@dadfa placebo maybe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 4:51 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@dadfa placebo maybe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 4:52 am
auxiliary
Reputable Member

When I did boxing my hands hurt for about 4 days after each session, with K2 it shortened to 2 days. Also I experienced sudden growth(+4cm) even though I didn't have any for 2 years at 19. I took MK-7, took D and Boron as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 5:59 pm
dadfa
Eminent Member

Your growth could of been better posture or a bad measurement.  When it comes to boxing and other related sports the beginning training the bones and muscles are going to hurt more.  As your body gets used to it people tend to heal quicker.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2020 2:38 am
NatalieParruv

I think it would be good to consult a professional nutritionist. I really know that Vitamin K1 is involved in blood coagulation and vitamin K2 benefits to bone and heart health. However, more studies on the roles of vitamin K subtypes are needed. Some scientists are convinced that vitamin K2 supplements should be regularly used by people at risk of heart disease. When taken by mouth: The two forms of vitamin K (vitamin K1 and vitamin K2) are LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken appropriately. Most people do not experience any side effects when taking vitamin K in the recommended amount each day. However, some people may have an upset stomach or diarrhea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 5:35 am
PolHolmes
Eminent Member

I take 5,000 IUs of vitamin D3 and it contains 2,500 IUS of K2. Been taking for 8 months, nothing to note. I suspect that vitamins like K2 have like 0.1% effect on facial changes. You really want to be looking at something like long term use of HGH or MK677 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 10:14 am
Meowxilla
Eminent Member

@auxiliarus

4 cm could be growth but i am 1 cm shorter at eavning than morning, also posture could affect height by 1-2 cm but late growth sprouts happen. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 8:33 pm
auxiliary
Reputable Member
Posted by: @meowxilla

@auxiliarus

4 cm could be growth but i am 1 cm shorter at eavning than morning, also posture could affect height by 1-2 cm but late growth sprouts happen. 

It was definitely a growth spurt as I gained mass as well, also I measured peak to peak, not one measurement to another.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 12:28 pm
LindaOn

To tell the truth, I've never seen anyone provide real evidence that it is effective. To tell the truth, nowadays everyone knows that there are many natural supplements and products that can help you to maintain your organism and remain healthy. For example, you can read some reviews and information about the best medicinal mushrooms for health and make sure how large is the range of influence they cover and how much benefit they can bring you. More than that, regular compliance with good sleep and the right nutrition are the main foundations of a successful healthy lifestyle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2021 3:35 pm
aleksandr444200

I'm on Ca, Mg, D3, K2 while doing DNA appliance and I've seen change, but not sure if its just all from the DNA.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2021 6:00 am
Meowxilla
Eminent Member

I recently got K2 and D3 in chewable form. Don't know if they have worse or better bio apsorption then regular pills.

K2 is Mk4 which is what our body actually uses. 1000mcg or 833% of daily needs. Don't worry K2 is not toxic even at this dosage you could 10x that in theory and be fine.

50mcg of D3. That's 250% daily value.

I am not a medical doctor but i know that K2 stimulates osteoblasts. So we actually end up building more bone then we lose it. It essentialy improves bone constructing without touching bone katabolism.

In theory this should improve bone remodeling by how much? I don't know. We first need some basis for bone reomedling in adults before we can judge how much it helps.

There was a good result with thumb pulling on lookism where he says that "gains" were happening after he took K2.

How likely is that idk. It could work in theory. Maybe improved remodeling by 20% rate or something.

Update:

My crack which i felt on upper palate is now closed and i can't open/feel it when i thumbpull. It must have closed due to K2  and D3 supplements. I don't know if it's productive though to things i want to achieve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 1:31 pm