Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Does anyone else think this photo isn’t legit?

Jimbo
 Jimbo

Came across this photo floating around on here and immediately it looked like a lookism morph or something.  I’d like to think these kind of changes are possible but to me it looks fake and wondering if people think this is real.  Even his hairline is filled in.

http://imgur.com/ogarKFF

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2018 3:57 pm
dag
 dag

its such a bad quality image i cant say i'd believe it especially since it looks like it made his hairline grow back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 11:00 pm
Jimbo
 Jimbo

Yeah it’s the first pic on the success forum.  I think it’s very misleading as i immediately saw morph.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2018 11:24 pm
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

It's too small to judge, but my impression was that it's questionable.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 11:25 pm
Skull
Trusted Member

Questionable indeed, bit if it's real then damn, mewing even makes re-grow your hair and makes your neck thicker

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2018 12:50 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Stupid pic honestly. Growing facial hair will make anyone's jawline look more prominent.

Pics should be taken with the same hairstyle and especially in the face because facial hair can make the jaw look more taut and prominent. 

I would discard this pic from the main sticky. If mewing made my jawline so strong I wouldn't feel the need to hide it with facial hair. Lots of barbers also will shape a beard with a 90 degree angle just for aesthetics but it doesn't mean the gonial angle changed at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2018 2:24 pm