Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Do you agree that I made any progress?  

RSS
AguirreTWoR
(@aguirretwor)

It seems to me that I did, however am skeptic given the short timeframe (20th of July to today).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 4:43 pm
AguirreTWoR
(@aguirretwor)

Pardon me for just finding out that only one image per post is allowed. The image in the original post was the picture taken today, in this post the before photo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 4:44 pm
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator

Seems very possible. Thanks for sharing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 5:24 pm
AguirreTWoR
(@aguirretwor)
Posted by: Progress

Seems very possible. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for putting that gif together. Despite changes in lightning, the mandible seems to be coming forward more!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 5:40 pm andread24 and EddieMoney liked
gubbbbb
(@gubbbbb)
Eminent Member

Your phone camera lens is distorting your face cause you probably took the image from a different distances/angles . My theory is that you where rotating the phone slightly in one direction and it made your nose jaw looks slightly bigger  cause I cant line them up properly in Photoshop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 12:34 am
Abdulrahman
(@abdulrahman)
Estimable Member

Yes, there is a small change in your lower jaw, probably due to your muscles becoming more toned.

name changed from abdul to Abdulrahman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 1:42 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register