Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Do chisell, jawliner and jawzrsize work?  

RSS
buria

These products and promise you a chiseled jawline because they work you "face" muscles. Do they work or is just bullcrap?

Posted : 30/10/2019 1:17 pm
Mewingboy liked
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Jawzrsize is utter bull crap, look at how open you must keep your mouth. The joints in your jaw are gonna be weaker than a 100 year old's jaw. 

Jawliner and Chisell are legit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jawliner and Chisell are like pieces of chewing gum, right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 10:57 pm
buria

@fred

Jawliner and chisell are pieces of silicone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 1:23 pm
Johncoolj

Mastic gim.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 7:38 pm
buria
Posted by: @johncoolj

Mastic gim.

Yeah but does any of those silicon products work?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 9:06 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

@buria

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2019 10:17 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

@buria

Yes.

Why wouldn't they? They seem tougher than ordinary gum. They return to their original shape so they're not flat. Maybe even more work could be put into chewing these silicon products.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2019 10:19 pm
AliMew

Does anyone know any Chinese replicas of them? They feel waaaaay to expensive for what they are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2019 6:07 am
AliMew
Posted by: @alimew

Does anyone know any Chinese replicas of them? They feel waaaaay to expensive for what they are.

Bump, are there no replicas at all?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2019 5:34 pm
Mewingboy

@alimew

I ve never saw any replicates. But you have to be careful with food grate silicone from China. I would never trust that it is BPA and PVC free silicone because this material is expensive. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 5:13 pm
Mewingboy
Posted by: @buria

These products and promise you a chiseled jawline because they work you "face" muscles. Do they work or is just bullcrap?

I bought jawliner and chisell and both are really nice! 

I think I can see first improvement in my jawline 🙈

Chisell has a nice design and a great package but it is expensive, a little bit like apple.

Jawliner is really tough. Without the holes it is more comfortable while chewing. And it is a little bit cheaper. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 5:28 pm
buria

@mewingboy

So you would say jawliner is the superior one?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2019 12:22 am
bkeberle

Falim gum from Turkey is a cheap way to get something tough to chew. Very bland but available on amazon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2019 1:29 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register