Forum

A face and skull development community. To send personal messages to other community users or check your own messages: Click on their username and then click on their “site profile” link

Disclosure: Forum has been monetized  

TGW
 TGW
(@admin)
TGW Admin Admin

I have added advertising to the website so that part of the costs can be paid for and forum can run indefinitely - and so that I can pay to add new features and functionality.

We are experimenting with the frequency of ads as well as ad location: Please provide me with feedback here if your forum experience is being hindered in any way by the advertisements. I am able to change their locations (head, foot, between posts, in categories etc) and frequency so let me know if any ad is too obtrusive. I can also filter out ads if any are unpleasant, though I've already filtered all NSFW or vice related advertising. 

We appreciate anyone willing to disable ad blockers, but feel free to keep them on if it suits you!

Thanks,

TGW

Edited: 2 weeks  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 10:23 am
(@gjenopp)
  • The website operates the same with ads as it did without on desktop
  • On mobile, however the experience and the way threads show up are different. I’ve included a screenshot from my phone of what I mean 
  • that ad on mobile, for whatever reason takes up half the screen width/changed the dimensions of the forum. This is vastly different from just several hours prior 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 11:58 am
(@progress)
Member Moderator

Are they pay-per-view or pay-per-click? Many here could probably bear the presence of ads if simply viewing them supported the forum. Disabling adblock for PPC ads on the other hand seems pointless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 11:58 am
TGW
 TGW
(@admin)
TGW Admin Admin
Posted by: Gregory
  • The website operates the same with ads as it did without on desktop
  • On mobile, however the experience and the way threads show up are different. I’ve included a screenshot from my phone of what I mean 
  • that ad on mobile, for whatever reason takes up half the screen width/changed the dimensions of the forum. This is vastly different from just several hours prior 

Fixed? I've removed the ones between posts. They were quite annoying in my opinion anyways.

Are they pay-per-view or pay-per-click? Many here could probably bear the presence of ads if simply viewing them supported the forum. Disabling adblock for PPC ads on the other hand seems pointless.

It's whatever Google puts in the slot. We just don't want to be one of those "please disable to use" websites so I put the disclaimer. Maybe it should have been left out, since people are going to do what they want anyways. White-listing this website when data usage isn't an issue is always helpful though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 12:33 pm
(@gjenopp)

Fixed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 12:37 pm

Leave a reply

Working

Please Login or Register

For research and dissemination I will be collecting in this community the adult expansion, cranial adjustment, NCR, and face-pulling results. I implore our community users to keep accurate records for themselves and others; these can include dental/palate impressions, before/after pictures, X-Rays and 3D scans.

The purpose of this collection is for use as evidence for theories proposed here. This collection will only be re-posted on this community and will not be submitted anywhere else.

For those looking into expansion and movement in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions alone can be very helpful.

If you have successfully completed any expansion/movement of facial bones and have any of the above records, please submit them to the community with your personal story of what you did and what the results were (use multiple posts if necessary). Palate expansion, Maxilla movement up and forward, development of the orbital rims, zygomatic, and mandible / jawline are of specific interest. Please ensure that pictures are taken with the same angle, distance, and lighting: This will allow the community to see sharper jawline, higher cheekbones, decrease in dark circles under eyes, changes in nose shape, a more oval face, and improved symmetry.

If you wish to share anonymously, please send me a personal message and we will arrange an anonymous transfer. If you do not have any records to share,  your personal experience is also very valuable. Please tell us what you have done and what the results were.

Your input could help many, many people