Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Dark circles caused by wrong mewing?  

RSS
x03
 x03

I am have been mewing for 7 months but I began to pay more attention about 4 months ago. My father has bad bone facial structure and dark circles under eyes. I have them too, but my jawline is prominent (gonial angle isn't ideal) prominent zygomatic archs, cheekbones are not too prominent or high but still better than in average guy and hooded eyes. My jaw isn't shitty oval. Zygomatic archs/cheekbones are the widest part of my face. Recently, I have noticed that dark circles under my eyes became more visible. Can it be caused by wrong mewing? Should "good mewing" reduce dark circles by lifting bone? I have always been thin, but last time I have lost some fat from my body, so I guess my face lost it as well. What do you think of this? What am I supposed to do to rid of them? If I mew incorrectly, what should i change?

Posted : 31/10/2019 2:46 pm
Johncoolj

Certain vitamins and diet can effect that 

However I read about dark circles going from mewing 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2019 5:34 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Dark circle are a result of blood pooling because there is poor circulation from weak under eye support. I don't know how this is happening. Some people have complained of overbites worsening and overbites are associated with long midfaces. Your maxilla is collapsing or something. Are you sure this isn't your mind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 11:17 pm
x03
 x03

I am sure it isn't my mind. Many friends told me that i have visible dark circles. Despite the fact I have quite good bone face structure, these dark circles are still visible. I will still mew and I hope that is gonna reduce my problem.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 10:21 am

It could very well be from wrong mewing. I was pushing mainly with the posterior third, as Mew was always saying that the tounge guides facial growth and the back third is the most important. I was also eating lots of vegetables and sweet potatoes and chewing them quite hard, again as mew always said "chew hard and grow a good face"

however, as I was chewing with the molars, which I was told we were supposed to chew with, all the force from my tounge and chewing was pushing up on the back maxilla. This has resulted in a recessed maxilla over 6 months, and dark circles under the eye. 

This has resulted in a more ugly, as Eddie would say, hypodivergent face, with no maxilla and increased chin projection upwards and forwards, which for me is a bad thing. 

The wide parts of my maxilla on the sides of my face are literally gone, and I definetly look objectively worse than I did in March. 

Pretty pissed off at Mew, but it's my fault for not reading enough stuff on this website first. 

edit: I have just noticed how low Mike Mews adams apple appears to be in some videos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 5:59 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register