NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

RSS
FutureModel
Trusted Member

Posted : 17/01/2019 9:01 am
Mewb liked
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Scary!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 11:15 am
Mewb
 Mewb
Posted by: FutureModel

CFD causes a deviated septum from the maxilla going down and back, what happens when you have a deviated septum? It's hard to breathe through your nose! So I mouth breathe, and then I find out I can get a septoplasty which fixes my nose!

You get a septoplasty done and all of a sudden, you can't feel your nasal breathing. Now you have Empty Nose Syndrome which is a disabling disease, so now you start searching around trying to find out how to fix it, then you find out there is no cure.

Now I've came to the conclusion, CFD has officially ruined my health. All of this constant feeling of suffocation is all because nobody ever told me to "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth"

Moral of the story: mew, and don't EVER get a septoplasty on your nose

Damn I was in the exact same boat but I avoided getting any work done to my nose thankfully. I was gonna get a rhinoplasty done until I discovered the John Mew video in which he says that nobody has a big nose but rather an undeveloped maxilla.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 11:28 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member

From my limited understanding... a deviated septum is more from a high palaltal arch.  Therefore, someone may read this and mistakenly push up.  Also...  some idiot people who read this may actually CAUSE a deviated septum.  So be careful here.  Mewing is a joke.... and guess who the joke is on?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 11:38 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Progress has a bigger nasolabial angle in the after photo.  What does that tell you?  I did as well.  My attempts at "Mewing" caused my Mew indicator line to go from 39 mm (perfect) to 42/43 mm.  ON MY OWN (through various techniques) I moved it forward.  Not as good as when I started, but an improved 41 mm.  I had to undo much of the Mewing effects.  It's complicated stuff... so I can't give guidance... but I'm just saying... I don't care what someone thinks might work or not.  I care about results!  Busted.  Busted hard.  Go look at Progresses nasolabial angle now.  Goodbye!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 11:48 am
Slinky
Trusted Member

When will you stop spreading lies darkindigo? Your posts make no sense and I'm getting tired of you claiming mewing retruded your maxilla

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 11:52 am
Mewb liked
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: darkindigo

Progress has a bigger nasolabial angle in the after photo.  What does that tell you?  I did as well.  My attempts at "Mewing" caused my Mew indicator line to go from 39 mm (perfect) to 42/43 mm.  ON MY OWN (through various techniques) I moved it forward.  Not as good as when I started, but an improved 41 mm.  I had to undo much of the Mewing effects.  It's complicated stuff... so I can't give guidance... but I'm just saying... I don't care what someone thinks might work or not.  I care about results!  Busted.  Busted hard.  Go look at Progresses nasolabial angle now.  Goodbye!!!!

Are you sure you are talking about nasolabial angle and not just the appearance of my nasolabial folds? This is what nasolabial angle is:

There has been either reduction or no change in my angle:

Moreover, you *still* haven't explained to us *how* you had been mewing. Explaining the precise technique with which you achieved undesirable results would help others avoiding committing the same mistakes you did. Did you push more with anterior or posterior tongue? Did you push, suction, or both? Were your teeth together or apart? How many hours a day were you doing this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2019 12:14 pm
Mewb liked