Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Cracking/Popping Indication of Mewing Success?  

RSS
itsj0nny

Hi all,

I have been mewing for 5 months now and it is just in the last month or so that every now and then I experience these popping sounds that have been mentioned before on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this is an indication of successful mewing (by that I mean it is causing skeletal change), and whether it took people a while to experience these or started straight away for them?

Thanks

Posted : 03/09/2019 2:16 pm
RamonT liked
RamonT
Trusted Member
Posted by: @itsj0nny

Hi all,

I have been mewing for 5 months now and it is just in the last month or so that every now and then I experience these popping sounds that have been mentioned before on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this is an indication of successful mewing (by that I mean it is causing skeletal change), and whether it took people a while to experience these or started straight away for them?

Thanks

In my opinion, i believe it is, and if you do hard mewing you should have them several times a day everyday.

P.S. In my experience I have over 15 of them a day, everyday. I do anchor the tongue differently than the rest of you though =_= .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2019 3:05 pm
Raccoon

Take calcium and not from milk because it was estrogen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 4:23 pm