Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Could assymetrical recession actually be a yaw rotation of the maxilla? How would you correct that?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Silver
(@silver)
Topic starter

My maxilla seems rotated around its yaw, but I can’t be sure that it didn’t just develop with that shape. Do I still position the tip of my tongue at the incisive papilla, even though that spot is off the midline of my skull?

Posted : 19/05/2019 8:33 pm
Topic Tags
yaw
healthyfacehealthylife
(@healthyfacehealthylife)

Your maxilla appears to be rotated but I think it’s actually your mandible that’s rotated. Just apply proper tongue posture try and hard mew. With your tongue flat on your palate pushing upwards and laterally. @Silver

Posted : 15/08/2020 11:33 pm
Silver
(@silver)
Topic starter

Posted by: @healthyfacehealthylife

Your maxilla appears to be rotated but I think it’s actually your mandible that’s rotated. Just apply proper tongue posture try and hard mew. With your tongue flat on your palate pushing upwards and laterally. @Silver

That makes sense, thank you! I have been doing that and it looks better than it did

Posted : 16/08/2020 12:21 am
healthyfacehealthylife

You’re welcome. Keep it up! @Silver

Posted : 16/08/2020 7:55 pm
healthyfacehealthylife

You’re welcome. Keep it up! @Silver

Posted : 16/08/2020 7:55 pm

THE GREAT WORK