Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Correcting nose bridge with mewing  

RSS
YeahItsStupid

I have heard and seen a few different people who say that through long term mewing they have removed protruding nose bridges.

Now obviously I know that nose shape is genetic, but my nose has not always had such a bridge, and based off of my family likely should not. I believe it has been created through poor facial growth.

I am wondering if by somehow exerting a constant pressure on the bridge coupled with mewing would work to sort of bring it back in. I am not worried as to how such a device would be created, so please don’t get hung up on that aspect. I am just wondering whether doing such a thing would have this theoretical effect, or even if having constant pressure applied would have the opposite affect and stimulate growth instead.

As I said, this is just a possibly ridiculous theory I have come up with, please don’t go too hard on me. I would just like to know whether such a thing would work in theory, assuming facial growth is still possible through mewing as I find the entire thing pretty interesting and haven’t been able to find much outside of people saying that mewing alone removed the bridge. 

Posted : 12/07/2019 1:41 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register