Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Comparing myself from age 16-21: pictures and a video!  

RSS
neveragain
(@neveragain)

lol pm me

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by neveragain
Posted : 14/04/2019 5:33 pm
neveragain
(@neveragain)

I wasn't as excessive of a mouthbreather as a kid since my immune system was likely more competent before puberty. After exposure to testosterone @ age 14 or so I began to mouthbreathe chronically as evidenced by the literal hundreds of photos of me taken at that time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2019 5:58 pm
JeanMacDougall
(@jeanmacdougall)
Eminent Member

a few frontal pics and then a video is not comparable at all. and remove the bars around your eyes??? post before and after profile pics. also, i dont see a problem with the before pics.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2019 6:34 pm
drunkwithcoffee
(@drunkwithcoffee)
Trusted Member

How do you PM on this forum? From your past photos I believe you've made tremendous changes despite the pics not being from the same angle/light.  Would love to see these.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2019 7:27 pm
mr.mewing
(@mr-mewing)
Trusted Member

why you removed them man?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 1:55 am
Samuel Alonzo
(@samuel-alonzo)
Eminent Member

How do you PM here??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 2:37 pm
Timbertiger
(@timbertiger)
Posted by: ihatemylife

I'm pretty sure you weren't a mouth breather when you were young. You look perfect both of them.

This is what mouth breathing does to you:

This is what people call "recessed jaw". And mewing can't fix the jaw i posted above.

With that attitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 3:00 pm
bundfalke
(@bundfalke)
Eminent Member

I'm pretty sure you weren't a mouth breather when you were young. You look perfect both of them.

This is what people call "recessed jaw". And mewing can't fix the jaw i posted above.

Why can it not? Isnt that the whole point of mewing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 4:33 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
(@kyte)
Trusted Member

Did he send his pictures to anyone?

I am really curious

This post was modified 2 months ago by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 12:33 pm
mewer113
(@mewer113)
Posted by: Timbertiger

With that attitude.

that guy is [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]

even when I chin tuck as hard as I can my jaws look more forward then him

he has pretty bad forward head posture and his jaw is still melting into his neck

mewing can't fix those severe cases

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:04 pm
Samuel Alonzo
(@samuel-alonzo)
Eminent Member

Lol mans said PM me for pics and dipped...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:10 pm
Timbertiger
(@timbertiger)

Seriously. With. That. Attitude. My jaw used to be almost as bad as yours. Now I almost pass for normal. The entire point of mewing is to GRADUALLY fix recessed jaws. If you have that kind of attitude though, you're likely to get no where with mewing and no where with life in general. Even if the entire world is against you, you should be rooting for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:59 pm
Timbertiger
(@timbertiger)

Then don't try. You seem to be content with hating your life anyway so why should you even attempt to improve it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 4:32 pm
Kolibri
(@kolibri)
Posted by: Timbertiger

Then don't try. You seem to be content with hating your life anyway so why should you even attempt to improve it?

Rewrite history then, if you research the best way to do it(you can experiment too without getting stressed) then it will work.  If I think about it I mostly saw recessed chin to fair chin before-afters on the internet, even tho thats harder. But it's a bigger problem and performance it has to be showed off. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by TGW
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 6:57 pm
TGW
 TGW
(@admin)
TGW Admin Admin

@drunkwithcoffee

@samuel-alonzo

The menu bar, where you login/register/see your account also has a "personal messages" button. It's at the top of the forum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 7:28 pm
Samuel Alonzo
(@samuel-alonzo)
Eminent Member

Tnx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2019 2:47 pm
hiamspoderman
(@hiamspoderman)

Pics pls

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 8:27 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register