NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Chewing  

RSS
FanaticMind

How much Mastic do you chew at a time in grams?
I'm wondering if I might not be chewing enough at a time.
Btw I chew for roughly 2 hours, tried cmc and omc.

Posted : 30/10/2019 8:39 pm
FanaticMind

[B]ump.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 11:25 am
Loliboly
Eminent Member

@fanaticmind

Assuming you are trying to widen your face: If feel you some burn in your massaters, I would suppose you are fine doing fine. When it comes to trying to hypertrophy any muscle, the main focus shouldn’t be on how much one is lifting(or in this case, chewing), but rather how much effort you feel you put into the workout.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 5:14 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

2 hours is too much. 1 hour or 30 minutes is good. And @Loliboly are you saying we should chew slow? That sounds like something that makes sense. No one has brought it up, let's talk about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 11:07 pm
FanaticMind

@fred

i told you that chewing for 2 hours is too easy for me so you tell me it's too much?

🤨 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 1:53 pm
J3tze
Posted by: @fanaticmind

i told you that chewing for 2 hours is too easy for me so you tell me it's too much?

Don't worry, it's not a numbers game. The most important thing I've found is that you need to stress the muscle enough to make it grow. Keep chewing until you feel like you've had a good workout and pushed yourself enough. If you find yourself chewing for over 2/3 hours without feeling much however, I'd recommend tougher gum or chewing larger pieces. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 9:00 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

I guess it makes sense that it would be too easy. Like how many push ups an unfit man can do vs a fit man can do. 

*slowly sinks into a submissive posture* 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 11:46 pm
PolHolmes

take a handful of mastic tears and mix them with 1 piece of normal chewing gum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2019 10:56 am