Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Chewing on incisors vs. chewing on molars  

RSS
TheThirdHit

Just read that where you chew falim gum will affect rotation. Apparently chewing on incisors, not molars, is optimal for forward growth.

https://looksmax.me/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/

“Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change”

Followed by a brief explanation.

Thoughts? Has Mew said anything on this?

Posted : 18/09/2020 2:21 pm
Meowxilla
Eminent Member

I am not an expert as most people here spent much more time. But certanly none of us are.

However i want to think about this logically with basis in evoluiton since it's only thing that would make sense.

This ended to being a ranty post but main point is that it's not so simple as person in post think, there is no universal solution to everybody and that changes will happend either good or bad if you stick to something.

Food is softer and more caloric than ever. Most food you don't even need to chew 10 times before swallowing. I think this is a good way to start. Alergies and bad posture affect all muscles on body. Some of those are used more then others would naturally and some are under utilized.

I don't think chewing is saving grace. Also i can't in any shape or form say anything conclusive about chewing but i think it's only 1 piece of whole CFD puzzle. Personally i think you need to use things which you want to develop.

Problem is that you don't know when chewing what are you using and thus developing. There are some theories but none are conclusive. However i think everything constantly changes and if you stick to 1 thing for a long time something will change for better or worse most of the time.

So with these 2 simple facts that our food is softer and that we don't use muscles in ways they are designed there should we start looking at this problem.

Comment on post now, i call it BS. Person used binary categories. Like morals CW , incisiors CCW. Maybe generally due to force vectors it's true but i think it's lazy thinking. First we need to understand bone growth after rapid growth phase and how it's influenced. Then how specific muscle activation affects bone changes. After that we need to manipulate a lot of factors for each person so we find specific fix for everyone.

Most of the time we are shooting things blindly and that's all we can really do atm, we aren't ogranised scientific comunity. Science does not bring results fast but it brings them right eventually. Most people here are searching for fixes , myself included. We need dedicated expiriments and controlled tests to conclude anything.

Sometimes  same behavior is benefitial or harmful, depends on goals. Since ours is mostly health and aesthetics we should aim for natural solutions. That's why it's recommended to go back to our roots on which our whole species evolved.

In my opinion you can't only chew your way to beautiful face or just press tounge on roof on mouth. That's bad thinking when it comes to something like evolutionary adapted enviroments. WE need to completetly change our lifestyle to that of our ancestors. Only chewing might help for some pepople but thing is that just by pure statistics they are already chewing wrong and should adopt different chewing pattern , opposite pattern since they have CFD due to their current one.

It makes sense that forces on molars would make maxilla rotate CW but it could also be that maxilla moves CW due to lack of tounge support. It's not 1 thing. Mouth breathes don't have morals in contact but have long midfaces and what it appears CW maxilla. 

Maxilla could actually have rotated CW due to mandible not being grown enough and thus overbite comes with CW rotation due to mandible not growing properly. Now why would mandible not grow properly? Maybe foward head posture.

Maybe it's not actually lack of tounge support when you have foward head posture but actually over extension of neck muscles (don't know specific name) which then pull mandible back. You still have foward posture but recessed mandible is due to overextenede neck muscle (modern phenomenon again). This would disprove if it was true importance of tounge but still it think mewing theory is correct but incomplete.

You could have spine disfunctions , back disfunctions, hip disfunctions, leg disfunctions, everything is one whole organism which is connected. You can't simply attribute things to only 1 thing and expect it to be solution. It's just dumb.

How i sit depends on my spine , spine affects back , hips and neck. My leg support affects where i have well support. We tend to find best center of gravity position , sometimes that means pushing head foward. We do this , our back gets curved another muscle is under utilized , ironically it's ABS. Abs could actually fix your overbite. If you strenghten abs you can sit straight, your hips won't rotate in wrong way, you will be able to have straight spine thus no neck overextension. No neck over extension then no neck muscles pulling your mandible back into neck , thus maxilla does not lose support from mandible and does not drop low.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 10:05 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

I think what you said is mostly right, however I doubt the midface will become longer from molar chewing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2020 5:32 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@meowxilla so then how can I fix my overbite. I also want to get a prominent browbone, chin, zygos, and more compact and hooded eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 12:25 pm
Meowxilla
Eminent Member

@thebeastpanda

I admit that i don't know. Don't seek me for any proven tips.

I think you need to use incisiors more to "rip" food. Almost like facepulling theeth with food. 

However this could be harmful and i don't know if it will help.

How overbite develops is not how you treat it afterwards i think. Mewing alone won't magically move theeth to better natural position. 

For cheekbones + hooded eyes i think you need to be below 16 for reasonable results if you want to achieve them with mewing. For 20+ very few people get changes if any do get changes. I think facepulling is key or surgery.

Whole maxillary complex can be influenced by constant forces , tounge is not strong enough for 99% of people. Max force is around 15N and you can't sustain it long enough for fast results.

However i don't know if facepulling is safe or would it work. I am doing thumbpulling myself. No observable results but i haven't been conistent enough and am doing it for around 15 days right. I'm 21 btw.

I think to get chin you could jut jaw or push lower theeth with tounge but then you aren't mewing. Chin implants are option and are simpler than any maxillary surgeries. So that's something to think about if your chin is problem.

I have been searching this forum for exact same questions. If you are above 18 , don't expect anything which would satisfy average "looksmax" person. From your quesiton you seem like you want asthetics like i do also.

If i find anything it would be awesome.

Some Neurocranial reconstrucion (NCR) methods seem promising but it's not do it at home. I don't have money for that. Thing is that with money there are options. MSE would expand palate and move maxilla by maybe 1-2mm in more favorable position. You can use facemask with MSE.

Hooded eyes require high cheekbones, thus moving maxilla is main priority. 

I don't know what are you willing to do or if you only want to know how, i don't know how. Nobody does know exactly how faces develop. Mewing is best theory and makes sense but we don't have enough evidence to surely say anything about adults.

Fixing bad development is another issue. I have read that women can more easily disrupt sutures and thus move bones easier. So if you are a female there is some hope or at least more hope.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 8:14 pm
lo12288 liked
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@meowxilla bro i have just turned 14 and have been mewing on and off since I was 13. Same, i have been scouring the forum of the same questions lol, but I haven't found much relevant info yet. How can I get a better browridge, and I would appreciate if you could update me on your facepulling journey. Also what about bonesmashing. And how can I get lateral projection and forward protusion of the zygos. And I'm a guy btw.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 10:37 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @meowxilla

@thebeastpanda

I think you need to use incisiors more to "rip" food. Almost like facepulling theeth with food. 

How overbite develops is not how you treat it afterwards i think. Mewing alone won't magically move theeth to better natural position. 

For cheekbones + hooded eyes i think you need to be below 16 for reasonable results if you want to achieve them with mewing. For 20+ very few people get changes if any do get changes. I think facepulling is key or surgery.

Whole maxillary complex can be influenced by constant forces , tounge is not strong enough for 99% of people. Max force is around 15N and you can't sustain it long enough for fast results.

However i don't know if facepulling is safe or would it work. I am doing thumbpulling myself. No observable results but i haven't been conistent enough and am doing it for around 15 days right. I'm 21 btw.

I think to get chin you could jut jaw or push lower theeth with tounge but then you aren't mewing. Chin implants are option and are simpler than any maxillary surgeries. So that's something to think about if your chin is problem.

I have been searching this forum for exact same questions. If you are above 18 , don't expect anything which would satisfy average "looksmax" person. From your quesiton you seem like you want asthetics like i do also.

Some Neurocranial reconstrucion (NCR) methods seem promising but it's not do it at home. I don't have money for that. Thing is that with money there are options. MSE would expand palate and move maxilla by maybe 1-2mm in more favorable position. You can use facemask with MSE.

Hooded eyes require high cheekbones, thus moving maxilla is main priority. 

I don't know what are you willing to do or if you only want to know how, i don't know how. Nobody does know exactly how faces develop. Mewing is best theory and makes sense but we don't have enough evidence to surely say anything about adults.

Fixing bad development is another issue. I have read that women can more easily disrupt sutures and thus move bones easier. So if you are a female there is some hope or at least more hope.

With all respect, you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Doing weird ripping with the incisors during chewing is a great way to mess up your TMJ.

2) Many people have achieved good results after 20, they're just not very drastic.

3) Tongue is more than enough strength-wise, in fact, the tongue's force can go over the limit of bone remodelling, causing no remodelling to actually occur and only bone thickening.

4) Pushing lower teeth with tongue? At this point you lost all my respect, you should be banned for giving trash advice that will ruin someone's face. If anything the chin comes out more when the lower teeth move backwards since you'd have to naturally jut to maintain occlusion, the reverse happens if you move the lower teeth forward. 

5) Face-pulling is a garbage method, the face needs harmony, not just forward movement, it's important to let some parts of the face go backwards or downwards.

6) Stop advising people to go the surgery route on a site dedicated to avoiding it. Go back to looksmax or wherever you came from if that's your attitude.

7) MSE does not improve the front profile or change the face much, simply because widening doesn't do much to the face except widen it a bit. There are tons of examples or users who did MSE and did not achieve significant results even though they had significant widening occur.

8) Hooded eyes don't come from high cheekbones, hooded eyes come from good genetics, proper maxilla angle and good forward growth.

Why don't you actually mew properly and experiment on yourself, before speaking?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 2:22 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @thebeastpanda

@meowxilla bro i have just turned 14 and have been mewing on and off since I was 13. Same, i have been scouring the forum of the same questions lol, but I haven't found much relevant info yet. How can I get a better browridge, and I would appreciate if you could update me on your facepulling journey. Also what about bonesmashing. And how can I get lateral projection and forward protusion of the zygos. And I'm a guy btw.

At 14 you're better off following the official advice from John Mew, than some random bum: Maintain lip-seal, breathe through the nose, maintain tongue posture through suction and pushing, swallow properly, do tongue exercises and chew hard food for a few minutes every day on each side. John Mew has excellent results on children and teenagers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 2:25 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus thank you, thank you,thanks bro for the info. Ik a lot abt orthotropics I just ask questions like this just I can get some more info. How can I get more prominent zygos, hunter eyes, and promient zygos with good forward protusion and lateral growth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 4:25 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus lol they are so many bums out there, i just seeked advice from him bc he sounded a bit knowledgable on a previous post i saw from him. How can I get a better superorbital ridge/browridge which is what really want, how can I lengthen my ramus and decrease gonial angle. Also im pretty forward grown and but my chin is small and my lips protude past it and I hate it. How can I get a bigger, taller, chin. Also can the mandible expand laterally, I have crooked insicors on my lower teeth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 4:29 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

@auxiliarus thank you, thank you,thanks bro for the info. Ik a lot abt orthotropics I just ask questions like this just I can get some more info. How can I get more prominent zygos, hunter eyes, and promient zygos with good forward protusion and lateral growth.

What I basically said before, I truly outlined a successful strategy to improve your face by a lot over the next 10 years.

Here are my results :

The camera angle and distance are different, but my posture is also better, my head is less tilted and I have less forward head posture. It's too hard to replicate camera distance and angle, I think the results are too obvious to attribute to just angle changes.

Now go and ask for @Meowxilla 's results. John Mew has 60 years of experience, I only regret not watching and reading his material earlier. I wasted a lot of time from garbage advice on this website from all these "theorizers". I've even become one myself, that's why I recommend not reading any of my BS older than September 2020, it's also complete utter garbage non-sense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:02 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus nice results, maxila came forward, nose straightened a bit, and your lower third improved, imo changed the most. Good results? How old r u now and how old are you when u started mewing. Also so how can I get prominent zygos with go forward lateral and nice forward protusion similar to that of Alain Delon or Johnny Depp. Also how can I get better eyes, -hunter eyes and a more protuded browridge. Also How can I decrease my gonail angle and get more sharp angular eyes. Also how do I add more masss and get a more projecting, bigger chin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:06 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus wdym by outlining a strategy. Can you give me some tips and advise regarding this and what I should do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:10 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

@auxiliarus nice results, maxila came forward, nose straightened a bit, and your lower third improved, imo changed the most. Good results? How old r u now and how old are you when u started mewing. Also so how can I get prominent zygos with go forward lateral and nice forward protusion similar to that of Alain Delon or Johnny Depp. Also how can I get better eyes, -hunter eyes and a more protuded browridge. Also How can I decrease my gonail angle and get more sharp angular eyes. Also how do I add more masss and get a more projecting, bigger chin.

Yes, I feel like most of the change has been in the lower third, even from the front view I feel like the lower third is wider because it's more forward. The biggest change was in my gonion to neck distance, before this progress my gonion was in the middle of my neck muscle, now there's about 5mm distance in-between even though my posture is better.

I'm 20 right now, when I started making this progress I was 20 as well, this took me about a few months of soft mewing, I can't say exactly how many, one day I just decided to only soft mew cause I wanted my face to become longer.

In the picture before I think I'm 19 or 20 as well, that's about 1 to 1.5 years of hard mewing in the picture before with a lot of chewing. Hard mewing and chewing [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] up my side profile too much. Even though some things improved like breathing, zygo width, my maxilla overall rotated the wrong way and my gonion moved into my neck.

As I said before, the instructions for improving your profile are simple :

1. Soft mew by sucking your tongue onto the back of the roof of your mouth while simultaneously lightly pushing on the alveolar ridge. In fact it's impossible to suction without pushing, make sure you push very lightly, your tongue must not become small horizontally from too much tension. Focus the forward/upward force on the front of the palate while the suction on the middle of the palate. Avoid sucking excessively on the back of the palate as you'll get sore throats from it.
  2. Chew gum on the alveolar ridge with your tongue for a few minutes daily.
  3. Chew on a dry baguette for a few minutes on each side, make sure to chew on molars, premolars plus canines, and incisors equally. Make sure the intensity is high and don't chew for too long, just 5 minutes on each side is enough per day. I don't recommend hard mastic gum, as it's sticky and will pull on the teeth a lot. Carrots are great too.
  4. Maintain a lip seal.
  5. Breath through the nose as much as possible, suction opens the nasal airway by a lot, so make sure to suction during exercise.
  6. Do swallow exercises where you just swallow food or your own saliva by pushing against the alveolar ridge.
  7. Improve your sleep quality, do a lot of sports.
  8. Ask your parents for permission to take Vitamin D3, K2, Magnesium. Those are all important for bone remodeling and modern people lack them.

Remember, almost all bone remodeling happens during sleep, consistent low pressure is key, maintain the posture subconsciously. Try to associate the tongue posture with breathing, sucking with the tongue opens the airway, so it's naturally to suck during inhalation and lightly push during the exhalation to create some counter-pressure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:37 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

nvm, imagine caring about another mans non existent results. 

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:37 pm
Meowxilla
Eminent Member

@auxiliarus

I have known mewing for around 2 years , maybe even 3 , no changes at all even though i try to keep my tounge at roof of the mouth. I don't think it will work for me. 

I don't have pictures cause i never planned to join this forum in first place. If i wanted to make some tracking record of progress i would have took them but as i can tell i see no difference for myself.

Most of the results are very small or not comparable since camera angle is bad.

At 14 yeah you shoudn't do anything but mewing with tounge on top of palate. I however THINK that to fix CFD later (20+) tounge is not enough. Most of "trash" advice is from this forum i just compiled it in an answer. 

Also i made it very clear that i am not an expert. What more can i do to claim that it probably does not hold less significance than somebody with more knowledge? Probably i shouldn't post then. But this forum is not about specific way of doing things.

I known mewing for lets say 3 years probably and have no results. OFCOURSE i need then to find new sources and discuss things without real basis.

I have made looksmax profile and never actually done anything there , it's only a jargon that i used. People care about looks can't deny that. Usually looks are actually good function.

Also what i want to point out is that from mewing AstroSky got hooded eyes. That's just what happends when cheekbones come up with maxilla to support eyes.

@TheBestPanda

I will make my own experience with thumbpulling. It might go wrong but i am "experemting" with myself.

For you best bet is to just mew. You can get good amount of foward growth since it's still growth phase. After that when you are older like me i think that mewing alone is not good enough for big changes. Those i want to achieve.

What auxiliarus explained to you is typical Mewing and i agree that you should be doing that first if you are young.

My thoughts are experimental in nature. Maybe i need to more clear with stating that. But you be the judge.

I don't actually want to do any harm , i should make some clear disclamers. 

YOU SHOULD MEW and thats only proven to work with younger people ,even Mike mew said that there is inconclusive evidence it does not work post 20.

Even if any of my methods change something for worse it means they can induce change and we can somehow guide change to positive side by different use of them.

That's overall positive. If my methods can cause harm, possibly you can change them a little or use something esle to make positive changes. What we really need is evidence of change possible in adults.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 8:13 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

@auxiliarus

I have known mewing for around 2 years , maybe even 3 , no changes at all even though i try to keep my tounge at roof of the mouth. I don't think it will work for me. 

I don't have pictures cause i never planned to join this forum in first place. If i wanted to make some tracking record of progress i would have took them but as i can tell i see no difference for myself.

Most of the results are very small or not comparable since camera angle is bad.

At 14 yeah you shoudn't do anything but mewing with tounge on top of palate. I however THINK that to fix CFD later (20+) tounge is not enough. Most of "trash" advice is from this forum i just compiled it in an answer. 

Also i made it very clear that i am not an expert. What more can i do to claim that it probably does not hold less significance than somebody with more knowledge? Probably i shouldn't post then. But this forum is not about specific way of doing things.

I known mewing for lets say 3 years probably and have no results. OFCOURSE i need then to find new sources and discuss things without real basis.

I have made looksmax profile and never actually done anything there , it's only a jargon that i used. People care about looks can't deny that. Usually looks are actually good function.

Also what i want to point out is that from mewing AstroSky got hooded eyes. That's just what happends when cheekbones come up with maxilla to support eyes.

@TheBestPanda

I will make my own experience with thumbpulling. It might go wrong but i am "experemting" with myself.

For you best bet is to just mew. You can get good amount of foward growth since it's still growth phase. After that when you are older like me i think that mewing alone is not good enough for big changes. Those i want to achieve.

What auxiliarus explained to you is typical Mewing and i agree that you should be doing that first if you are young.

My thoughts are experimental in nature. Maybe i need to more clear with stating that. But you be the judge.

I don't actually want to do any harm , i should make some clear disclamers. 

YOU SHOULD MEW and thats only proven to work with younger people ,even Mike mew said that there is inconclusive evidence it does not work post 20.

Even if any of my methods change something for worse it means they can induce change and we can somehow guide change to positive side by different use of them.

That's overall positive. If my methods can cause harm, possibly you can change them a little or use something esle to make positive changes. What we really need is evidence of change possible in adults.

There are plenty of studies showing bone changes and movement in adults either from devices or just tongue posture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 5:10 am
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus wdym by the alveolar ridge? what is that? and how can chew there or with my tongue? what will this do for my face? Also are there any foods that have those vitamnins you're referring too. 

--

@auxiliarus also why should I chew on all the teeth.

--

@auxiliarus what will chewing on all my teeth do for my face.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 10:51 am
cloudburst
Posted by: @auxiliarus

What I basically said before, I truly outlined a successful strategy to improve your face by a lot over the next 10 years.

Here are my results :

The camera angle and distance are different, but my posture is also better, my head is less tilted and I have less forward head posture. It's too hard to replicate camera distance and angle, I think the results are too obvious to attribute to just angle changes.

Now go and ask for @Meowxilla 's results. John Mew has 60 years of experience, I only regret not watching and reading his material earlier. I wasted a lot of time from garbage advice on this website from all these "theorizers". I've even become one myself, that's why I recommend not reading any of my BS older than September 2020, it's also complete utter garbage non-sense.

Can’t see the results

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2020 9:06 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @cloudburst
Posted by: @auxiliarus

Here are my results :

Can’t see the results

I removed them, I enjoy my privacy :).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2020 6:56 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus removed what?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2020 1:35 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

Listen to the real mewers like Astrosky or Salludon. Everyone else on this forum other than @sinned has no clue whats going on. This is the premier mewing forum and it hasnt produced any good result pics. Lol

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2020 9:42 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

@chiefkeefsosa Don't disparage other users specifically. It just ends up in pointless personal arguments.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2020 5:43 pm
lo12288

@thebeastpanda

What is facepulling?

EDIT: I found out. 

Now, where did this technique come from?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 10:44 pm
lo12288

@auxiliarus Hi, can you please exactly point out what the alveolar ridge is specifically, I've seen a lot of images but I can still not figure out what it is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 11:12 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @lo12288

@auxiliarus Hi, can you please exactly point out what the alveolar ridge is specifically, I've seen a lot of images but I can still not figure out what it is.

7th picture on Google shows it pretty clearly. It's basically what holds your teeth together, in these forums the alveolar ridge usually implies the upper one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 8:43 am
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus How can I chew on the alveolar ridge?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 10:49 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member

@auxiliarus How can I chew on the alveolar ridge?

The obsession you have right now will lead you nowhere, bro, just do what I already advised you to do, if you don't make any progress worst case scenario you lose 3 months of trying, you've got decades ahead to experiment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2020 5:13 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus ik, ik, but you said to chew on the alveolar ridge bro. I don't have an obssesion lol, I don't have body/face dysmorphia nor do I obssesion over my looks, I just want to maximize my genectic potential, achieve self-improvement, and have a better life. And this happens to be one of the conrete methods. I just wanted to know who to chew on the alveolar ridge, bc you told me to do it, that's all bro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 11:39 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@auxiliarus What's thw alveolar ridge, I also heard/thought that chewing/masticating with the canines and incisors can caus tmj problems, so im confused. Should I chew with just the molars, or all the teeth?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 11:49 pm