Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Changing canthal tilt/convexity of the eye sockets  

RSS
MewingForLife

Anyone know any methods where it may be possible to change the tilt of the eye in an accelerated matter?

Posted : 14/05/2018 11:57 am
Allixa
Estimable Member

Mewing and chewing alone changed the canthal tilt in both of my eyes from negative to positive. It took about a year. One of the sides of my face used to be really melted looking and it has gotten much better too. They aren't perfectly symmetrical yet but it's getting there. My diet is very good and my jawbone is decently developed if that matters.

I don't know of any other way than Mewing/Chewing and time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2018 5:23 pm
MewingForLife

I too have been mewing for a year, jsut started chewing recently and have had no success with change of my tilt, its neutral/mildly negative. 
Did you fix anything else?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2018 7:11 pm
Allixa
Estimable Member

Now that you bring it up, I did have a tongue tie released too... right around the time things started getting better.

You should try open mouth chewing too if you haven't heard of it yet. It might help speed things up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2018 10:41 pm
MewingForLife

Thanks but what is a tongue tie? Does that mean you can't press your tongue flat against the top of your palate?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2018 9:34 am
Allixa
Estimable Member

Yeah pretty much. It's limited in motion and it's hard to mew properly. There's tons of videos about it on Youtube. This is a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApMCMP2aOSU

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2018 4:46 pm
TheBeastPanda

@allixa bro how long did it take to change your canthal tilt? Age? and drop the routine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2020 12:53 am
WickedFinger

https://youtu.be/OLyF7Q49vg0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 3:56 am