fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Can you guys help me with my 2 crooked teeth

laurcrv

https://imgur.com/a/j5r4rH7

So that lateral incisor sticking out is something everyone in my family has, either because of genes or same eating habits - it doesn't matter. Anyway, around 6 months ago I've become rather obsessive about that particular tooth and I developed the habit of pushing it back with my finger or tongue all day, little did I know is that I didn't have enough palatal space so what (I believe) I did instead is push my main incisor back because it stood in the way of the teeth I was pushing. That or simply the main incisor could've sunk in the open space.

Now, what do you guys think should be my action plan: push the main incisor outwards with my finger thus creating open space for the lateral incisor? Is this a good strategy? Could I make it worse? The teeth don't like that bad from the front so right now my smile is rather normal and crooked teeth are common here. Should I seek orthodontic help?

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2019 9:11 am
laurcrv

Also you can see my canine behind the crooked side incisor has went forwards and I think my right side of the teeth arch(the gum basically) is a little bit shorter(I noticed at the back of the molars)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2019 9:15 am