Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Can barely breath..help! Swallowing wrong....  

RSS
JawShrunk123

OK guys I already posted a thread on this, but I need some more help...
What ever I try, I cannot swallow properly anymore after becoming aware of it.
I mentioned before I swallow like I am gulping down my food, like I am inhaling it. And, within 3 days of this, my tongue is now resting back, and its taking up space in my throat. I feel tired, spaced out, cant breathe, and I just feel like crap. Please help. I tried swallowing with my tongue on the roof of the mouth, but my tongue always goes back when I swallow.

Posted : 21/03/2019 8:26 pm
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

You may want to see a myofunctional therapist. You can talk to one on Skype here... https://myfaceology.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2019 10:16 pm
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

And just to let you know, one of the first things I felt when I started mewing was the back of my tongue lifting up in my throat area and blocking the airway. I think that is pretty much normal. Sometimes it felt like I was swallowing my tongue. But I’m not sure why you are feeling sick.

When you say you cannot breathe, does it sound like you are snoring?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2019 10:52 pm
Youssef El Kaisi

Yes when i get back fully up i either dont breathe or breathe snoring, so i drop it a bit so that i can breathe more normally

Youssef

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2019 12:01 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register