Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Breathing improvement  

RSS
moemoe

Hello

One of the first and most common results people achieve with mewing is an improvement in their breathing. If you experienced this how long did it take for you to notice better breathing?

thanks

Posted : 01/06/2020 3:07 am
Topic Tags
Mr_Man

I'm 43; it took about 6 months in my case.  My nostrils are wider, especially when looking at the cartilage above them.  Not sure if this is a result of skeletal (i.e. nasal cavity) changes or a continual improvement after I had a nasal operation (deviated septum correction and turbinate ablation) one-and-a-half years ago.  Based on where the recent improvement is, structurally, my guess is the former.  My breathing through my nose (recently) seems less restricted than it did before, even after the earlier improvements from the nose operation. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2020 2:19 pm
moemoe liked