Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Bow Legs  

RSS
megamandude
(@megamandude)
Trusted Member

Does anyone here have any experience in correcting Bow Legs?

Posted : 12/01/2019 12:30 am
Arkey
(@arkey)

If I remember correctly, it's to do with putting too much weight on the outside of your feet. So you would want to change how you distributed weight on your feet, and experiment with putting more weight on your large toes and the arch of your foot.

I am in a similiar position to you, attempting to fix scoliosis, and I am finding that really consciously walking with all the parts of my feet, pushing off and grabbing the floor with my toes and trying to push myself onto my heels. When I do this I walk more smoothly, and my feet feel achey - like they've had a workout.

I would also urge you to read Esther Gokhale's book on back posture, "8 Steps to a Pain Free Back". I have found it invaluable so far in informing me of what proper posture is.

Funnily though, one of my friends with the best facial form I'm aware of, has incredibly pronounced bow legs. He's not been exposed to all this mewing stuff, and assumes that bow legs are actually a sign of agility.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2019 5:57 am
Harik
(@harik)

Facing a Bow leg problem? why not check out this  https://bit.ly/2HWc5FU the product is giving a tremendous results on the case. The program is awesome and sure you have to put in the work follow the program and do the exercises as instructed, honestly I cannot recommend it highly enough, but if you do all that, and commit to it properly you will get results. Bow leg is not a big issue when you know what to do for it  😉   https://bit.ly/2HWc5FU

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2019 2:21 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register