Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Bone Remodelling  

RSS
ava
 ava

I tend to be a bit wordy when writing things out, so I'll just get to the point.

If you're on Finasteride and haven't had good results with mewing, it might be worth considering stopping it for a few months and seeing if that changes things.

It seems to have done so for me, though I can't rule out it being a massive coincidence.

But I figured I should mention it, just in case it's helps others.

(Regarding why...well, look up Finasteride's molecular structure, compare it with progesterone's and then ask yourself which hormones are involved in bone remodelling. Then ask yourself if the 1996 study on whether Finasteride causes Osteoporosis (spoiler alert: it doesn't!) had the whole thing backwards...)

All completely anecdotal of course.

A.

Posted : 02/11/2019 3:08 pm
Silberman

Interesting. Did you choose your jaw above your hair?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 5:21 pm
Johncoolj

Finasteride kills my joints 

But if I take creatine with it it won't effect me 

Also talking on bones etc 

Prunes are more effective then k2 etc 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 7:40 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register