Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Bone Growth  

RSS
emzromy
(@emzromy)

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I have a question re bone growth.   If I have it right, the maxilla can not move forward and up without bone growth taking place.  I'm assuming there is a formula of pressure over time that needs to take place for bone to grow?  And where pressure is given?  

Posted : 22/05/2019 12:47 am
Roflcopters
(@roflcopters)
Eminent Member

Yes. It's called bone remodeling or bone metabolism. 

Watch Ronald Eads video on the science behind the Agga appliance, for example, he actually explains it in a way the simple man can understand. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2019 5:25 am
emzromy
(@emzromy)

thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2019 12:05 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register