fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Best Foods to Eat

MTS
 MTS
(@mts)
10+ Forum Posts

Don't know if such a thread already exists, but I was wondering if people knew about foods that both provide a hard texture (beneficial for proper facial development, as most of you probably already know) and are available in most supermarkets. My go-to choice right now is Hillshire's "small plates" snacks because the choice of bread/cracker that usually comes in them is hard and takes a good amount of effort to bite into. What are some other supermarket items that provide such a benefit?

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2018 2:02 am
tgw
 tgw
(@tgw)
10+ Forum Posts

Carrots

Chewing gum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2018 11:11 am
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
200+ Forum Posts

Sauerkraut (home-made): pre & probiotic, vitamins

Celery, beets: nitrate-rich foods, vitamins, crunchy when raw, prebiotics

Cacao beans: nitric oxide, vitamins, crunchy when raw and roasted or nib form, pre-biotic

Chicory root/inulin: prebiotic, increases calcium absorption to bones

Honey, apple cider vinegar: vitamins, prebiotic, increases calcium absorption to bones

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2018 12:53 am
Dominik and Rockyp33 liked
Yegor_L
(@yegor_l)
50+ Forum Posts

I have eaten baby carrots frequently all my life. Even though my face and jaw were set back, my jaw itself was relatively strong as a result of this, so I didn't realize there was a problem for the longest time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 7:01 pm
Dominik
(@dominik)
100+ Forum Posts

Beef jerky and carrots

...its all too damn soft. I just chew Mastic gum. Tbh after real mastic gum, everything is too damn soft!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2018 3:44 pm

THE GREAT WORK