Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Belt facepulling / Dons Johns  

RSS
WalterWhite

Is anyone in here in contact with Dons Johns from lookism? I'm very interested in discussing with him a possible consultation. Unfortunately, I cant send him a PM on the forum, he has his message folder full. I've read in a thread here about a guy who was in contact with him but I can't find it. Any replies will be helpful, thanks 🙂

Posted : 08/06/2018 4:15 am
KXXK
 KXXK

i have been mewing forever 0 changes 

i would like to try this 

[Image: 197c981c96a4a2f0ba05d71b24436771.jpg]

this pics seems legit  would like to try it myself does anyone know how can i face-pull at home?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2018 6:23 am
WalterWhite

Exactly, even if he is a bit chin tucking in the first pic, watch the front side one. There is a huge difference. His skull got significantly bigger and broader. This picture cant be frauded. Just look at this..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2018 1:54 pm
Keengo
Trusted Member

Don't bother contacting him. He was offering paid "lessons" on how to pull a belt while clenching it with your teeth. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know....

The bag method I do is the exact same thing and the "technique" is just steady, continuous pulling.

His technique is just hard, short bursts of pulling -- mine is steadier and slower over long periods. Can't say if one is better than the other, but if he's asking for money he's going down bullshit lane since there's no special way you can pull your face while clenching on an object that is worth paying to know.

Reminder that there was a guy on ClaimingPower that was asking for thousands of dollars to learn of his "secret" way of advancing the maxilla without surgery (most likely just some alternative way of face pulling/reverse pulling device or something). You can't succumb to their BS.

** The face pulling "bag method" -- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/face-pulling/#post-3902 **

** Keengo Chin Tuck method w/force (WIP)-- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/chin-tuck-with-added-force-chin-tuck-2-0-new-theory-inside/ **

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 1:15 am
WalterWhite

Okay, thanks..do you have any thread with more specific instuction on how to perform your method? Or if you have the time to describe it to me step by step here, that would be very helpful and appreciative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 1:41 am
paradise
Eminent Member

From that front before/after, I honestly don't see much of a difference considering better lighting, he's smiling in the second one so obviously his cheeks look wider, and his glasses are off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 2:55 am
KXXK
 KXXK
Posted by: WalterWhite

Exactly, even if he is a bit chin tucking in the first pic, watch the front side one. There is a huge difference. His skull got significantly bigger and broader. This picture cant be frauded. Just look at this..

what age was he when he first started tho??? i read somewhere he was only 18 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 4:34 am
WalterWhite

yes he was young 18,19 or 20 IIRC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 5:04 am
Keengo
Trusted Member

It looks like his face did get wider a bit, but he also gained weight it looks like. The before/after are also taken from different distances so that makes it harder to be certain. I think it's possible, but I don't know if one should trust this guy. Anyone who wants money for the simplest of tasks ... beware.

It's like those diet/nutrition celebrities that charge you to teach you what to eat to get their bodies. A very simple idea that's 100% and comes down to one word as to what you should eat to get a better body starts with: less. Easy. It's not worth paying for a diet plan when you can Google all you need to know for free and do your own research. 

You also shouldn't pay some idiot on Lookism to teach you how to pull your face with a belt either.

** The face pulling "bag method" -- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/face-pulling/#post-3902 **

** Keengo Chin Tuck method w/force (WIP)-- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/chin-tuck-with-added-force-chin-tuck-2-0-new-theory-inside/ **

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2018 5:46 pm
RamonT liked