fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Asymmetrical Jaw and Mewing Help

bumblegrumble

How can I mew when my jaw is asymmetrical? I have attached a photo of what I mean. It says that your teeth have to be together when mewing yet I find that confusing because I can only press my back teeth on separate sides instead of both sides at the same time, so which side do I focus on? Also, I can't continually press onto the roof of my mouth when I press my teeth together because it separates my jaws so is there anyway to fix that?

Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2018 4:48 pm
Topic Tags
Drave

Seems like it is not noticable on first look,maybe it is a small asymmetry..chew more ,it may help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2018 2:53 am
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Don't chew on one side WAY more than the other, but just try this and it should fix itself gradually overtime. I have the same problem too, it was caused by leaning my head on my hand, it also caused tooth pain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2018 4:33 am
bumblegrumble

I've noticed that I lean on my hand a lot so I've tried to stop doing that. I also know I chew on one side more than the other so I've switched in a bid to see any changes. Thanks for the help.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2018 11:04 am