Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Are there changes? (And asymmetry?)  

RSS
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

Can you see some changes? 

Before mewing:

6 months after:

Does something changed? Did it get asymmetricsl?

Posted : 05/09/2019 4:08 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi,

Are you biting on you teeth?

Why do you "Mew"?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 5:23 pm
Yusu liked
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

Hey, I am not biting.

I think I might have a asymmetrical bite

I mew for improving cheekbones

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 5:31 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

seem to grow some more facial muscle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 10:38 pm
Yusu liked
JawExperiments

Can you add a side profile?

It looks like your bite is moved towards your left which causes some asymmetry in you face.

Your jawline looks a little more pronounced in the second photo but it's hard to tell due to the facial hair in the first photo. Your cheeckbones in the second pic look better tho. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2019 6:27 am
Yusu liked
Facetimeskink

The asymmetry was actually more pronounced before in my opinion. In the old picture, look at the relative height of your eyes and look at the horizontal growth before (the flatness of your right side compared with the development of your left, which is the most common kind of asymmetry from my observation). These are both improved in the after pics. How old are you? It looks like you’re getting great results quickly!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2019 9:17 am
Yusu liked
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Great work. Your head seems to be tilted to the left in the first pic, or maybe it's the improvement in symmetry. Someone use magic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2019 12:07 am
Yusu liked
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

@jawexperiments

Just have this picture from the left side, I had a little bit of fat because of gaining mass

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2019 4:48 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

@facetimeskink

Thank you. I am 21 and I even didnt mewed really good

Didnt had good posture all the time, didnt swallowed and eat correctly. I will improve 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2019 4:49 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

So can I do something about the asymmetry on my cheekbones? My left one is more pronounced. Mew more on the right side? Will mewing push the eyes up?

Thanks to @darkkndigo I will try to suck my palate down on the right for the eyes 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2019 4:51 am