Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Are bracesshop retainers safe to wear?  

RSS
UwU
 UwU

They don't contain poisonous materials right...?

Posted : 09/04/2020 5:00 pm
Opperkech69

Yes. Just a slight touch of hand of them will kill you within 5 minutes. If I were you, I'd be careful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2020 10:55 am
Elwynn
Estimable Member

I have no sources to back this up, but my guess is that they're made either from completely safe materials or materials that aren't entirely safe, but their detriment to your health is on the same level as many of the plastics that you come in contact with on a daily basis, which is to say: long-term exposure probably upsets your hormones somewhat and possibly causes other disturbances (but again, this comes with the territory of living a 21st century existence anyway, so there's no much point in stressing about it).

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2020 10:44 pm