Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Anyway to expand mandible?  

RSS
cliffbars

Got braces a few years back but my bottom teeth still relapse within hours of taking my retainers off in the morning. Is there anyway to expand the mandible so I can have a more fuller/ less jammed lower arch?

Posted : 27/05/2020 5:23 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @cliffbars

Got braces a few years back but my bottom teeth still relapse within hours of taking my retainers off in the morning. Is there anyway to expand the mandible so I can have a more fuller/ less jammed lower arch?

It's not clear how but it's believed that expanding upper palate expand the lower palate as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 9:05 pm
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @cliffbars

Get a fixed retainer for the bottom teeth, it helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2020 8:26 am