Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Anything related to the soft tissue of the eyebrows?

serbian

I wonder if it's possible to achieve a better looking sight (mainly for man) by working on the muscles around the eyebrows. If you look the "frontalis", there's a large amount of muscle surrounding the region, and thus is pretty conceivable that making it tighter would give that "angry" sight. What do you think?

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 2:26 pm
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

This is probably in line with what you're talking about; I used to have a lot of tension in that area which made me constantly squint and definitely gave me the fake angry face and it arguably looked more attractive just because it did imitate having the eye support, but I would assume any real change is a result of bone and any muscular tension would likely prevent bones from moving.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 4:43 pm
serbian
Posted by: @crimsonchin

This is probably in line with what you're talking about; I used to have a lot of tension in that area which made me constantly squint and definitely gave me the fake angry face and it arguably looked more attractive just because it did imitate having the eye support, but I would assume any real change is a result of bone and any muscular tension would likely prevent bones from moving.

>but I would assume any real change is a result of bone and any muscular tension would likely prevent bones from moving

Do you have any article on this last sentence? Also, assuming the only way to get strongest eyebrows is by the movement of the bones, it's impossible for someone with 21 years old to get it, right?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 6:55 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

you can squint with your eyebrows.

but this flaw is because of bad posture your head is rotated in a not optimal position that's why you see my eyelids in the before photo more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2021 3:26 pm
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

@calopsita I guess it depends whether you're talking about imitating hunter eyes or if you want something like a furled brow, but either way it doesn't sound like a great idea because outside of a prominent brow bone, none of what (I think) you are describing really affects being considered attractive. As for the muscle/bone thing, it's more of a spitballing thing, though I'm sure there are some educated people talking about it, but you can probably see in daily life that the people who are unattractive usually have their mouths open or faces contorted in a muscular knot; same thing goes with spinal posture - usually attractive people have a fully functional muscular chain and average/below average people usually don't. Some things to look into if you're interested.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 3:57 am
Keengo
Trusted Member

A product that's super-cheap called argireline (arrr-jeer-a-leen?) or acetyl hexapeptide 3/8 functions like botox without a need of injections. If you put it repeatedly on specific areas right above the eye/around the brow and/or fold the skin over it too you can "paralyze" and disrupt that area so it droops some. I did this some years ago and it definitely completely removed upper-eyelid exposure and lowered my brows maybe 1/3 of an inch or more if you squinch a bit. It did make it feel like I had less control of the area though (like a semi-frozen feeling), but nothing is perfect I guess.

** The face pulling "bag method" -- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/face-pulling/#post-3902 **
** Keengo Chin Tuck method w/force (WIP)-- https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/chin-tuck-with-added-force-chin-tuck-2-0-new-theory-inside/ **

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2021 12:53 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@keengo but that is permanent I think right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2021 9:18 am