Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Anyone tried Osteo-K for their K source?  

RSS
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member

This seems like a pretty good source of MK4 along with supporting nutrients....not cheap though. 

$63.95 for a 30 day supply. 

https://nbihealth.com/bone-support/

Posted : 13/03/2019 10:12 am
mr.mewing
(@mr-mewing)
Eminent Member

nah man bonedensity increase 5% after six month's and it way to expensive get this source out of your daily food look at the weston a price diet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2019 10:25 am
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member
Posted by: mr.mewing

nah man bonedensity increase 5% after six month's and it way to expensive get this source out of your daily food look at the weston a price diet

5% increase after 6 months is a fantastic result for bone density. All the more so if it reaches 10% in one year. But you have to take more K2 than is practically possible from food.

I know K2 and calcium make a difference. I was skeptical at first, but then in just a month my tooth sensitivity has improved dramatically. 

For as long as I can remember, I've had extra sensitive spots on my teeth which hurt like crazy if I so much as suck air through my teeth on a cold day. Nothing's ever improved it significantly before. A month on MK4 and MK7 and I have virtually no sensitivity. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2019 4:48 pm
mr.mewing
(@mr-mewing)
Eminent Member

and whats your age

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2019 3:08 am
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member
Posted by: mr.mewing

and whats your age

In my 40's. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2019 5:31 pm
snaaaaakes
(@snaaaaakes)

It's just MK4, D3, and Calcium. (plus stuff I don't want like rice flour.) Why not just take something cheaper? (like this MK4: https://www.vitacost.com/natures-life-vitamin-k-2-menatetrenone )

(I already have great brands of D3 and Ca so I'd rather get a plain source of vitamin K.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2019 5:26 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register