Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Anyone have myobrace experience?  

RSS
cliffbars

I am considering myobrace, does anyone have experience with it? Also does anyone know if myobrace helps with forward growth/ movement of the maxilla?

Posted : 18/06/2020 12:44 pm
MongooseMoney

No experience but I heard that on their website it states that it increases facial length.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 4:51 am
cliffbars

@mongoosemoney Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is facial lengthening considered to be a good thing or bad thing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 11:26 pm
MongooseMoney

@cliffbars normally a bad thing I think

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 2:16 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@mongoosemoney thats probably not true

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 5:01 am
Sergio-OMS
Trusted Member
Posted by: @cliffbars

I am considering myobrace, does anyone have experience with it? Also does anyone know if myobrace helps with forward growth/ movement of the maxilla?

Myobrace only produces dentoalveolar changes, reduced ones. It works in kids and young teens and it's better if supervised by an orofacial myologists / myofunctional therapist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 8:43 am
cliffbars

@sergio-oms not sure what you mean, could you give me some examples of dentoalveolar changes?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 4:31 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@cliffbars it can help with alignment of the teeth making them more straight 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 5:09 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

maybe you can use it only at night 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 5:11 pm