Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Any advice on how I should mew with my unsymmetrical face?  

RSS
Oushinuma

My face from the screening point of view on the left side is more up than my right side. I was wondering how my neck position should be if I do the chin tuck cause I can feel it not even when I do the chin tuck. I also need help on positioning my tongue when I push it upward against my palette, should my tongue lean more to the left for right from my picture point of view?

Posted : 16/06/2020 7:11 pm
Topic Tags
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

your face doesn't look that unsymmetrical did you make a photo with your front camera or with Snapchat? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 5:03 am
Progress
Member Moderator

Your head is tilted. Once rotated to a neutral tilt, it becomes evident that your eyes and ears are in decent horizontal alignment. Instead, the asymmetry expresses itself in your lower third and lower middle third. Try to keep your teeth and tongue in balanced contact on both sides while also striving to balance the head on top of your clavicles and shoulders in its correct tilt. You can temporarily focus on each side in isolation in order to improve the mind-muscle connection, but doing this all the time may cause new kinds of postural and structural asymmetries.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 8:55 am
Oushinuma

@mr-mewing I use my webcam from my computer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 5:00 pm
Oushinuma

@progress Thanks for the advice, It's weird looking at the unsymmetrical and not understanding why XD when the obvious thing was just tilting my head.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 5:04 pm