Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

AGGA with Anne-Maree Cole  

RSS
generalassembly

Hey guys! I was informed that cost of treatment (AGGA + controlled arch) will be 18500 AUD. Opting for implants to fill the gaps will incur more costs. 

Has anyone consulted with Anne-Maree recently? Does that sound about right? I was expecting to fork around 12000-15000 AUD. My mom freaked out when I told her lol.

Any advice would be much appreciated! 🙂

Posted : 06/02/2020 9:44 pm
Topic Tags
max iller
Eminent Member

Have you seen Ronald Ead's videos on AGGA?
I strongly recommend watching them if you haven't

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 8:44 pm
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xJJgi67iQ

He has personal experience using it, and has a strong opinion about it for sure. I would also be curious to hear the opinion of someone who has had a positive experience with it. Successful application may depend on what your goals are, and how competent your doctor is. It could be useful I think as long as it is not used too aggressively, but I'm not sure that it is worth the cost or the risk based on what Ronald is saying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2020 9:20 am
Sergio-OMS
Trusted Member
Posted by: @generalassembly

Hey guys! I was informed that cost of treatment (AGGA + controlled arch) will be 18500 AUD. Opting for implants to fill the gaps will incur more costs. 

Has anyone consulted with Anne-Maree recently? Does that sound about right? I was expecting to fork around 12000-15000 AUD. My mom freaked out when I told her lol.

You will not get better results from AGGA + CA than with other real treatments. Claims done by AGGA practitioners about stimulating bone growth trough some type of pressure applied to a nerve are not supported by any logic or study.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:09 am
FalseNegativeSleepStudy
Posted by: @generalassembly

It's very expensive..  AGGA may help you depending on your goals, but the process is very long and it actually might not get you the results you're looking for.  I'd definitely get a few more opinions and see what other options you have.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2020 9:14 am