Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

AGGA Scientist Tim Bromage Course at NYU  

RSS
ronaldead
Verified Account

Anyone truly interested in the science behind AGGA should consider attending Dr. Tim Bromage's course at NYU on December 8th.

To put it simply, he is the world's top research scientist behind AGGA and similar growth appliances.

The main topic of the course is the biology behind AGGA. It is suitable for dentists and curious lay people alike.

Not cheap but definitely worth it. I'll be there.

More info here:

https://ronaldead.com/blog/upcoming-dr-bromage-course-at-nyu?fbclid=IwAR3cGFwKExlc5EqJ0ENBVlrrtpGeqj6DbyzonMvHVq11EytKd52FYEWUvi8

Posted : 20/11/2018 7:06 pm
test151515 and TGW liked
Topic Tags
AlphaMinus
Estimable Member

I wonder if the NYU dental school does AGGA.  They did such a great job of my veneers a few years ago, I'd absolutely trust them to fit me with an appliance!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 8:45 pm