Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

VERY INTERESTING; Age 5-11

Liam1511

Hh

Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2020 2:57 am
alishuth1

I can relate my dude, I've beat myself up for my years of bad posture/mouth breathing a lot in the last few months. Word of advice, try not to dwell on it too much, its taken me to some pretty dark places.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 3:54 am
Liam1511

@alishuth1 yeah man I just keep thinking what I’d look like now if I square facial shape like when I was 5.

No point thinking too much about it though 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2020 6:12 am
kflps

first of all your whole face grows longer vertically when you grow during childhood,just like the rest of your body which is growing taller,so don't expect to have the same short mid-face that you had as a child.also the pictures aren't both head-on so they can't be fully compared.the only recession i can see that happened is to your lower jaw.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 11:08 am
dupreeh

my case is similar. I had a short, square face as a kid now its much longer and narrower. I also have a class 3 bite 😭 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 11:37 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@kflps  but that's not how it used to grow in my opinion but not the other hand I am not sure and you might be right

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 12:55 pm