Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

4mm intermolar width but narrow palate, how is this possible?  

RSS
deep.thought

I've a very narrow palate, like 1-2 cm deep but my intermolar width is 4mm that I think is a good width.

I'm mewing suctioning my tongue up to the roof of the mouth till my masseteres contracts a little, not much effort by me but not even so lightly.

What do you think I'm doing right?
Also I dont force to put my teeth together, they slightly touching with just my tongue suctioning

Posted : 27/03/2020 6:12 pm
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @deep-thought

I've a very narrow palate, like 1-2 cm deep but my intermolar width is 4mm that I think is a good width.

I'm mewing suctioning my tongue up to the roof of the mouth till my masseteres contracts a little, not much effort by me but not even so lightly.

What do you think I'm doing right?
Also I dont force to put my teeth together, they slightly touching with just my tongue suctioning

I don't think your IMW is 4mm, that's probably the IMW of a mouse. Did you mean 4cm (40mm)?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 9:48 pm
Elwynn
Estimable Member

Like Azrael, I'm assuming that you meant 40mm. How are you measuring? Between which molars (first, second, third)?

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 12:46 am
deep.thought

yes I meant 4cm, sorry.

I measured it between second molars

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 5:57 am
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @deep-thought

yes I meant 4cm, sorry.

I measured it between second molars

Same as me, then. Did you measure your first and third molars?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 7:02 am
NeverGiveup

bro that's not narrow 40mm it's good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 7:58 am