Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

3 days into mewing  

RSS
Flurielle
(@flurielle)

I started mewing 3 days ago and now my gums and teeth are in a ton of pain. It's similar to the pain of braces. This means my teeth are shifting, right? How long does it last and when will I see results? I'm female and 17 years old, by the way.

I started this joruney to hopefully atleast try and fix my:

-Recessed Maxilla

-Underbite

-Long jaw

-Small teeth

-One side of jaw bigger than other

-Deviated nasal septum

-One eye bigger than other

-Eyes that bulge

This topic was modified 4 days ago 5 times by Flurielle
ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 4:14 am
mewermew
(@mewermew)

3 months into mewing. beginning is the hardest. after that your tongue will get used to the new position. u will experirence less pain. i can now breath through both of my nostrils

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 6:26 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register