Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

20/20 vision possible when moving maxilla forward  

RSS
FutureModel
(@futuremodel)
Trusted Member

I came across this little website or blog and this person was talking about all of the improvmentsin his life when he pulled his maxilla forwards. He mentions a height increase, improved eyesight, cured depression, and being much happier. Here is the link  http://orgoneproducts.org/blog/2011/01/22/physical-restructuring-pulling-palate-forward-update6/

It is very interesting how pulling the maxilla forward seems to solve all problems

Posted : 21/11/2018 5:09 pm
FutureModel
(@futuremodel)
Trusted Member

Right after I posted this I also came across another blog claiming the same things https://facialremodelling.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 5:13 pm
FutureModel
(@futuremodel)
Trusted Member

Here is some more from the website http://orgoneproducts.org/blog/category/palate-expansion/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 5:23 pm
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator

For additional trivia: the author of orgoneproducts is Kevin, who is a friend of Plato, the author of  http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com . According to Plato, Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total. Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3 inch height increase. Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported significant increase in mental wellbeing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 5:43 pm
Gabriel
(@gabriel)
Eminent Member

Yeah man... if you move your maxilla forward you can fly too and get every girl. Maxilla is life man... stop with the bullshit please. This site is becoming [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 5:45 pm
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member

I note there is no photographic evidence for either link.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 8:15 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

I've long appreciated Plato and Kevin's work and see them as the founding fathers of the so-called lookism movement/online phenomena. Having experienced I guess what you'd call paranormal or spiritual events on occasion, spontaneous or miraculous healings through prayer etc, Kevin's writings referencing unusual events don't bother me in the slightest. His reported experiences with shoe size increase, growing taller and quick palate expansion remind me of relaxin which mainly makes pregnant women's hip bones looser (to permit birth of the baby). Other cited effects may be the growth of the feet (not just temporary bloating) and height increase. Expanders are said to work faster in pregnant women because of relaxin as well.

Now that I've rotated up my maxilla significantly, I believe I now know what Plato mentions on his face pulling page as getting in touch with the feminine side. I'm much more in tune or aware of my feelings now when that used to be a massive struggle for me. I believe this idea relates to Reichian psychology whereby your body posture has effect on your mood and visa versa. With movement disorders and disorders of posture such as dystonia it's said to be imperative to get your mood ggenerally positive and stress levels down. Being subscribed to several dystonia sites, often people will speak of dystonia worsening or the condition being onset with stress and/or chronic foul moods. Reading Limitless by Dr. Farias (leading dystonia expert) he writes you won't get very far treating your dystonia with a negative mindset. So I don't think it's much of a stretch that our structure is related to our mood (and visa versa). Psychology is finally mainstreaming the role of diet and gut health and its impact on mood, perhaps only a matter of time to come 'round to some of Wilhelm Reich's views.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 8:29 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Estimable Member

Improved eyesight may be possible due to giving it more space for blood circulation. here goes my theory, if you know about one of the symptoms of cancer it's reduced eyesight and this is because of increased intracranial pressure. The tumor takes of more space in the skull which results to the brain being pushed unto the back of the eyes thus reducing blood circulation to the central artery and retina vein.

Being more respected and attractive, may be because of maxillary expansion which increases facial attractiveness overall. Looks may partly or mostly matter, but IDK or care.

Depression and an enlightened mood, could possibly be correlated with being treated better, or the health improvements, like the bunions.

12 Pounds of muscle and losing bunions, first the 12 pounds of muscle I'm a little welcoming of this, because of increased hgh due to letting your pituitary gland fully develop, there have been users seeing physical change like this. The bunions, I don't care about or know, but their gone so whatever.

As for the increased height of 1/4 of an inch I'm totally fine, but as for the 1-3 inch height gain I'm VERY skeptical of.

Does anyone feel like this site is gradually losing its values, like realistic and real information?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2018 10:58 pm
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator
Posted by: Fred

Does anyone feel like this site is gradually losing its values, like realistic and real information?

The premises and values this site is based on have been pretty out there straight from the beginning. I know very little of @TGW 's exact vision for this community, but the name he has united us under suggests something of spiritual and unquantifiable nature, with the main focus of this site likely being intended to remain somewhere between scientific and esoteric themes.

In his own words. this project is at its first and (from what I understand) most concrete stage. What this means in terms of future, who knows, but the main takeaway is that the discourse in this community is indeed meant to be open-ended and speculative... what could be, instead of what is. 

The things we share and discuss on this forum everyday are largely things that someone has yet to fully figure out. Such process will inevitably include taking into consideration possibilities that may at face value seem stupid. But it's good that it's done: there is little to lose and plenty to gain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 12:39 am
Tienermoeder
(@tienermoeder)

^ , This is the way science should work, testing out things and learning from it. But Yeah, I feel like my vision has increased too. They are accomodating faster than years ago, I have to say that I have gained 3 cm in height (1 inch) froum straighening and stretching out the spine like Gokhale says in her ebook.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 5:21 am
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Estimable Member
Posted by: Tienermoeder

I have to say that I have gained 3 cm in height (1 inch) froum straighening and stretching out the spine like Gokhale says in her ebook.

That makes sense, straightening the back can add height, but I'm skeptical about the growing of 1-3 inches. Show me a link or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 12:03 pm
Achilles1
(@achilles1)
Trusted Member

2-3 inches would likely only be possible in individuals with extreme spinal torsion. That being said, a 6-foot astronaut is able to grow up to 2 inches in space and maintain that height for several months on Earth. 

As far as vision goes, my brother has exceptional facial form and is blind as a bat

This post was modified 4 months ago by Achilles1
ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 1:09 pm
noises
(@noises)

Tell you what, I used to have poor vision in my right eye and it actually has improved. It kind of goes in and out of focus but when I can get it to focus, it’s almost as good as my left eye now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 1:40 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

RE: premises and values this site is based on, I came across a Youtube comment I was googling to try to make sense of and in the process came across this book that I believe I read as a teenager when going through a phase of wanting to research all the religions to see which one was most correct. I can't be the only one that did this? lol, well anyway, the book is called Treatise of Sexual Alchemy by Samael Aun Weor and it speaks of "the great work" which seems to be equated with what I believe is an alchemical concept of the phoenix rising from the ashes or "turning [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] in to gold" as it's more crudely known in modern times. Perhaps it's a broader alchemical concept elaborated upon in other books, not sure. Once you get an eye for it, you can see this process everywhere and try to apply it to your life. In the context of this site, my guess is it means taking the "[Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] hand we were dealt" (by not growing optimally for various reasons, bad orthodontics, etc) and through Mewing and other related modalities, developing our skulls closer to the so-called golden radio. Thus, from the ashes, the phoenix rises. Just my interpretation, maybe someone else finds it interesting or gets something from it.

I think I read once of alchemy being a proto-science and it does seem to essentially be a mix of the esoteric and scientific. Beyond this, I don't know much about it.

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Greensmoothies
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2018 5:21 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Fred

The site's increased traffic is a bit of a double-edged sword. It's great that the message is getting out to more people, and I appreciate that new contributors bring with them new ideas, but the influx of posts does seem to dilute the core principles and bury key threads. While even the basics of correct oral posture are not written in stone, and everything discussed here is going against orthodoxy to some degree, its safe to say that some of the practices are more experimental than others. I suppose that the "articles" section serves the purpose of introducing new users to what is considered relatively established information. There have also been efforts to pin threads with introductory material. However, it is unfortunate when elementary questions get asked for what seems like the hundredth time and those who choose to respond are the vociferous contributors whose opinions contradict the consensus. Often the honest answer is that we just don't know yet, but contrarians will post with seeming certainty and the tone of authority. I don't know if the solution is to expand on the articles section, or to sticky an introductory thread with answers or links to FAQs. Regardless, it seems like using the search function or browsing older threads might give new users more concrete explanations than just starting a new thread. We would all like to find the breakthrough technique that will quickly give us the results we want, but usually the answer is to patiently practice what we understand to be good form and function while adapting the details to best suit individual factors.

This post was modified 4 months ago 5 times by Apollo
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2018 4:34 pm
Silver
(@silver)
Eminent Member

Today after waking I put my same old contacts in and felt huge eyestrain and took them back out and I'm 90% sure my vision improved. This coming from a guy who's currently prescribed -4.5 diopters.

EDIT: I was imagining things. Doctor says my vision is slightly worse. I was a little overeager to see improvements

This post was modified 2 months ago by Silver
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2019 12:23 pm
Slinky
(@slinky)
Eminent Member

I've got 20/13 vision acuity with a sub-optimal maxilla. Chuck Yeager a WW2 pilot famous for 20/10 vision has visible CFD. Mike Mew himself has glasses despite Perfect / good facial development. It's just aging and genetics imo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2019 10:51 pm
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member

I believe eyesight can change periodically, from day to day or even hour to hour. There are many factors including how hydrated your eyes are. I wear contacts and sometimes my sight is absolutely perfect 20/20, other times things in the distance are slightly blurred.

This is partly why I don't take claims like "my eyesight improved when my maxilla moved forward" too seriously. Especially when there is not even accompanying proof that his maxilla actually did move forward. People are notoriously bad at making these judgments themselves and all sorts of factors can deceive and delude. I'm sorry but his eyesight only improved if a qualified optician confirmed it with an objective examination. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by AlphaMinus
ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2019 11:41 am
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator
Posted by: AlphaMinus

I believe eyesight can change periodically, from day to day or even hour to hour. There are many factors including how hydrated your eyes are. I wear contacts and sometimes my sight is absolutely perfect 20/20, other times things in the distance are slightly blurred.

This is partly why I don't take claims like "my eyesight improved when my maxilla moved forward" too seriously. Especially when there is not even accompanying proof that his maxilla actually did move forward. People are notoriously bad at making these judgments themselves and all sorts of factors can deceive and delude. I'm sorry but his eyesight only improved if a qualified optician confirmed it with an objective examination. 

This is good to keep in mind. Coincidentally, my eye-sight and hearing both are worse on the side with lesser palatal width. I wouldn't deem it impossible that resolving the asymmetries through expansion could result in an improvement of both issues.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2019 12:11 pm
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Progress

This is good to keep in mind. Coincidentally, my eye-sight and hearing both are worse on the side with lesser palatal width. I wouldn't deem it impossible that resolving the asymmetries through expansion could result in an improvement of both issues.

Yeah it could be possible - on the other hand, it would only be a 50/50 coincidence that they're both on the same side if it was coincidence. So in the absence of any objective medical assessment, it's not really much to go on. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2019 12:28 pm
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator
Posted by: Progress

Yeah it could be possible - on the other hand, it would only be a 50/50 coincidence that they're both on the same side if it was coincidence. So in the absence of any objective medical assessment, it's not really much to go on. 

If we are talking about strict probabilities, it'd be (0.5*0.5 = 0.25) possibility of both occurring together on the same side! But the conclusion would indeed be the same: it's not significant enough to be proof in itself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2019 12:43 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register