Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Wisdom teeth are becoming straighter! Comparison between panoramic x-ray from 2014 and one from 2019(3 months into mewing)  

RSS
ionescho

Hi,

I have a panoramic x-ray taken in 2014( right after removing a molar hence the big black hole ) and one taken a couple of weeks ago in 2019( 3-4 months after starting mewing ).

Check out the lower right side wisdom tooth.. it's becoming straighter. Maybe the jaw angle does indeed remodel.

I'm 29 years old btw.

Thanks,

Horia

This topic was modified 3 months ago by ionescho
Posted : 07/06/2019 7:17 am
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

Thanks for sharing this. I see the wisdom molar on the right side of the screen has erupted more, but I think that just happens naturally overtime. One other important difference I notice is that you had a spacer between your teeth in the before x-ray but not in the after. Is there a reason they did this in the after x-ray?

By the way, bone remodels for sure. Dr. Mike Mew presented allot of experiments on monkeys that shows this can happen with external influences. The question is how to get this to happen naturally through tongue posture, chewing, swallowing, etc. That's what no has the answer to.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 7:38 am
ionescho

Well, I started mewing religiously from 4 months ago, trained the back of the tongue to push against the palate and keeping it up there 24/7. Started chewing Falim and tongue chewing. 

A lot of the changes you see between the 2 happened in the last 4 months I'm guessing.

Also.. I got a consultation from John Mew a few days ago and he encouraged me to keep at it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 7:43 am
Slinky and darkindigo liked
darkindigo
Reputable Member
Posted by: ionescho

Well, I started mewing religiously from 4 months ago, trained the back of the tongue to push against the palate and keeping it up there 24/7. Started chewing Falim and tongue chewing. 

A lot of the changes you see between the 2 happened in the last 4 months I'm guessing.

Also.. I got a consultation from John Mew a few days ago and he encouraged me to keep at it!

So cool!  One thing to be careful of...with the tongue plastered to the roof of the mouth...the lower jaw tends to shrink in faster than normal.  I think braces or other orthodontic expansion (such as SLDA) would be a more targeted approach.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 8:36 am
ionescho

Could a moderator move this topic in case discussions? I think it would be more appropriate for it to be there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2019 9:00 am
ionescho

Indigenous.. please look carefully at the wisdom tooth on the lower right side of the mouth, how do you explain that?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2019 4:36 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register