fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Solved] Will chewing help to expand my mandible?

Nausuki

I am 22 years old, been mewing for around 4.5 months now, but i think most of it was without the posterior 1/3 up. Now I'm being more OCD about mewing properly and chin tucking like a madman. I am wondering if chewing will expand my mandible because my main issue is my mandible being recessed AF giving me a non existant jawline from profile view and giving my face a triangle shape from the front view, very non masculine look. I know that chewing can grow your massetters but what is the point if my mandible is still recessed? If i feel my jaw bone it is very narrow and at 9% bodyfat i cant get much leaner so that isnt the problem. Any advice is welcome

Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2019 5:51 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

Chewing can help any progress so far?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 9:30 pm