Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What factors, outside of genetics, affect eye area?  

RSS
aureliusacolyte

Afternoon all,

Managed to get a date with my dream girl, she cancelled on me on the day and now I feel [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] about myself again and am back on here trying to improve my appearance LOL.

On a more serious note though, I've been flicking through old photos of myself (and looking at some of the pictures we have of me at home) and have noticed that my eye area has changed drastically over the last 6-7 years 9 (I am still only 19). I've noticed from some of my older photos of when I was much younger that I have a strong positive canthal tilt, like incredibly noticable. I've also noticed that my eye area, especially when I was smiling when I was younger, was actually unbelievably good (it's [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] now don't you worry, as I will later explain), like, honestly, I will get a picture if necessary to demonstrate this, had all the desirable features which you'd look for with (positive canthal tilt, hooded, small eye area, and those weird bags under eyes which people often refer to being crucial for a good eye area). 

Fast forward to now, my eye area is [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]. My positive canthal tilt is hardly even visible and isn't obvious at all. I don't have droopy eyes by any means, but my eyes are probably larger than what is absolutely optimal (not slit-like eyes for sure). My eyes don't seem to be as hooded as they once were.

I've seen from people like astrosky that eyes are not clearly wholly genetic, though there are clearly limitations (see the amount that his eye area has decreased). A lot of mewing results have demonstrated a reduction in the size of eye area.

My bone structure is pretty good too, and both my brother and sister have very desirable eyes. It makes me wonder whether certain things I am doing have somehow had an effect on my eye area. One possibility is my [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] posture (I slouch like hell), maybe one of you could clarify whether that has an impact on eye area. My circulation is pretty poor, too, demonstrated by the dark circles around my eyes.

Are these factors which would contribute to the appearance of my eyes? If so, what can I do about it? Are there any other factors which I haven't mentioned which might affect my eyes?

Thanks in advance

P.S. any words of comfort for me after getting rejected my crush would be much appreciated 😥 😥 

Posted : 15/07/2020 3:37 pm
Loliboly
Estimable Member

@aureliusacolyte
It is always interesting to look at pictures. Feel welcome to provide them, if you feel comfortable.

Btw, the girl is probably not right for you, if she did what she did(assuming she is ghosting you). And she is probably not as perfect as think she is. Stay strong, you will get back up again! Work on your self, in all ways you can, and try to see this as an opportunity to grow. It's a good thing you are here on this forum. And also make sure to do things you enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 4:36 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

Head posture. Try tilting your head up and down, and see in which tilt direction your eye area looks better. 

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 6:35 pm
aureliusacolyte

@loliboly Weird thing is my man is that she didn't ghost me. She just cancelled on the day and decided to go out with her friends in my local town instead. Still actually told me she wants to go on a date with me but funnily enough I don't believe her lol.

And yeah, you are so right. Definitely plenty of fish still in the sea for me.

Likely getting strung along just to boost her own ego; unfortunately, even nice girls do that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 7:28 am
Thomas22
Estimable Member

@aureliusacolyte

Everytime that happened to me, it was really my fault. 

It was confidence, and self doubt. Which girls notice.

As I got older, and women were less of mystery - and as I became pretty blase about dating. It stopped happening. 

-

Don’t be rude, but I would never talk to that girl again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2020 12:58 am
mac
 mac
Posted by: @aureliusacolyte

@loliboly Weird thing is my man is that she didn't ghost me. She just cancelled on the day and decided to go out with her friends in my local town instead. Still actually told me she wants to go on a date with me but funnily enough I don't believe her lol.

And yeah, you are so right. Definitely plenty of fish still in the sea for me.

Likely getting strung along just to boost her own ego; unfortunately, even nice girls do that. 

She had her chance to go out with you, when she asks or even mentions another date tell her she blew her chance and you have no interest in her anymore, especially when she is that disrespectful( she was very disrespectful, how would u feel if one of your guy friends you where so suppose to hang out with cancelled last minute to hang with someone else.....it would be disrespectful, she could have easily went out with her friends at a later time).  Better yet text/tell her you are no longer interested in any further dates and tell her not to bring it up again. 

Never tolerate women and their child like behavior and if they act like children treat them like such, and the ones who act like women treat them with the respect they deserve.

If a 19 male acted childish would you view him with respect and as an adult....NO.....so when a women acts like that realize she is acting very disrespectful and childish and view them and treat them as such.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 10:26 pm
Thomas22 liked
MSExFM

it's over bro eye area is mostly genetics, then prenatal. Look at the best male model's eye areas when they were little kids. hunter and all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2020 2:52 pm
Thomas22
Estimable Member
Posted by: @msexfm

it's over bro eye area is mostly genetics, then prenatal. Look at the best male model's eye areas when they were little kids. hunter and all

I would need to compare photos very closely, but I do think my eyes positions are more symmetrical. 

I have hooded eyes, and a protruding brow ridge. I have no sense that those aspects have changed at all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 8:15 pm