Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What do you think of my X-Ray scan? Thanks  

RSS
hello123g

Hey,

so any thoughts of my x-ray scan? My orthodontist recommended FAGGA for 7 months then 2 years braces. What do you think?

This is a BEFORE PICTURE. DID not start with treatment

But I will soon.

Posted : 11/03/2019 7:44 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

do you have also a before photo?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 8:02 am
hello123g

This is from now. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 10:31 am
ingeneur

Suggestion: chew on your 2nd and 3rd molars to create little impulses in the bone that will help the 3rd molars continue to erupt past the  "  overhang "of the 2nd molars. Do not extract 3rd molars !  Chew into a round apple or into meat with incisors and canines, holding the food only with your hands so that you are pulling away at the food, creating more tension in the maxilla and mandible, stimulating more forward growth. Watch Bears eating salmon for a demonstration or primitive technology, cooking and eating series for the correct way to chew and "sit" while eating: the kids demonstrate best. Avoid more x-rays: they damage DNA and slow down cell division, which you need!  Intraoral photos would actually be clearer and provide a more 3D view, while showing all tissues and curves, which indicate paths of tension, compression,and rotational forces. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 3:43 pm
hello123g liked