Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What do you see if you look down?  

RSS
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi,
i am wondering if seeing many o few details of your lower third can be an indicator of good or bad forward growth.

I can see my upper lip quite well

Posted : 23/03/2019 8:25 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

I was looking at a well forward grown person's face and I doubt he could see his lip due to a great undereye support

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2019 8:37 am
WishIKnewSooner

Very interesting thought. I see my nose, and only a tiny portion of my lower cheek. I have downward growth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2019 1:03 am
dm222
Trusted Member

I can see my cheecks and nose but not my lip

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2019 4:53 pm
Community Lurker

I have pretty alright under eye support and i can just kinda see my upper lip when i look down. It's barely noticeable though and I have to kind of focus on it in order to see it otherwise my brain just simply filters the image of it out. Also my lips / whole mouth section kind of protrudes outwards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 6:18 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

I see a sky full of stars

Wait what

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 7:03 am