Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What a few years of unconscious Mewing looks like  

RSS
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

I'd say i was about 18 or 19 on the first picture. I'm 25 now.

Absolutely no orthodontic work done other thn 1 extraction. Which obviously if anything had a negative effect.

I know its different angles and all but i'd say my huge asymmetry and front face have changed alot for the better.

This is what came with a different attitude towards life. I was very mellow and meh and a bit depressed when i was younger. Didnt do sports, didnt talk much, didnt eat very well.

Few years back i decided something had to change and i started looking at life in a different way. 

Mike Mew mentions this a few times in  his videos about men with achieving strong minds when he presents skeletal changes(for the better) in his videos.

Now i've only been conciously mewing for the past 8 or 9 months and i can tell you this isn't a result of 8 months of mewing BUT it's a result of closing your mouth, doing sports, clenching your jaws and trying to achieve more in life.

It isn't a masssssive improvement but it proves something here.

One thing is for sure, if i sticked to open mouth breathing back thn i'd be looking like a cross eyed meme. im only a half cross eyed meme 😀

I wasnt sure about posting the pictures as i don't want to be recognised but whatever. 

Hope this serves as motivation

This topic was modified 5 days ago by Roflcopters
Posted : 10/10/2019 1:12 pm
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

I'm also about to start a treatment for my corssbite/asymmetry next week or so with an orthopedic appliance called SN11 which is kinda like a twinblock DNA specifically for crossbites. Mines clearly big.

I'm being treated at WSEI.org, Mike Mew just had a conference there and i'll be posting the appliance and monthly results.

I'll start the thread with CBCTs, front and profile pics and will post monthly.

This forum needs to freshen up ;P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 1:16 pm
Achillespalate

@roflcopters

Wow man, great work indeed! I like the things that you say about men with achieving strong minds, I really believe that those are the ones who are going to experience the most / best results just as with anything else in life. I don´t like to sound like im blowing my own horn here but I myself have been extremely dedicated to making changes in the past years, almost obsessed and the changes that i have been seeing is way better than i initially expected.

I can see that you aswell is a strong minded individual and im sure that you have more great changes coming your way, keep up the great work man 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 2:48 pm
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

Have anyone told you that you look different? Have you experienced receiving more attention from girls or being treated differently after you started mewing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 3:07 pm
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

@achillespalate

Im not much of a selfies guy and i found this pic today and couldnt not post it because it literally proves mewing works. Id say mewing is like a metaphor for your life yeah. I could only imagine what the results would be if i actually did Mew. But like i Said hope it motivates people because if closing my mouth, having my chest up and focusing aggressively on a purpose did this, actively mewing will do more.

@pame 

Honestly yeah but tbh dude if you aint got the talk you wont walk the walk with girls lol at the end of the day if you put more value on ur looks thn urself you wont develop. The most successful people with girls dont even look that good.

Anyways i just wanna say that ive stopped mewing for now because my eyes are starting to be twitchy due to asymmetric expansion and i feel like its not helping me anymore. 

Thats why i need to address the crossbite i have and fix my occlusal plane. The tongue forces arent distributing evenly on the palate and my head tilts after a few hours of mewing due to the crossbite and bug angle my mandible site at.

Im not saying you shouldnt Mew if you have a normal asymmetry but if youre visually asymmetric, have a midline deviation etcs i doubt mewing will wield the benefits it could if you were biting fine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2019 3:40 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register